Early game thread!

ghst187

Reaction score
The Giants are a problem.

for whom?
They don’t have very many wins left on their schedule…
And they will have to beat the eagles and skins.
I don’t think they will win at KC, the Raiders, Chargers, or Tampa…
That’s nine losses plus they gotta play us again.

Creeper

Reaction score
When I said the Eagles would beat the Panthers, people laughed. But when I looked at the Panthers roster I saw no reason to think that team would be any good after beating 3 weak teams. The Cowboys rolled on them because the Cowboys are a better team. So are the Eagles and now, arguably, so are the Giants. The Panthers are really not a very good team and I don't think McCaffrey is going to change it if he ever comes back. They have an awful offensive line and their DL is average at best.

I will also add this, if the Giants continue to run Danny Dimes like they did today, his career will be a short one. They brought him back from a significant concussion to soon, and he likes to slide head if he decides to slide at all. He took a couple of hits to the head today and I am sure he will take a few more. Ask Troy Aikman about taking this hits week after week.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did you know that before today's games Pollard was 12th in rushing yards for the season?

Beaker42

Reaction score
With so many Dak worshippers who think he walks on water, how sure can you be it was sarcasm?
Trust me - not even a Dak homer could say that with a straight face. Good QB’s make bad throws …… it happens.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Just got back from a run and caught up on the scores. LOL Panthers losing the Giants. Their fanbase must be in the gutter after starting 3-0 and feeling themselves.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Panthers fans went from talking playoffs when they were 3-0, to talking about the 2022 NFL draft after losing 4 in a row. Life in the NFL can change quickly.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Well when I did my picks earlier this week, and it asked who would score the most points this week, I definitely didn't think of New England. lol