Early game thread!

Ozone22

Reaction score
Someone here shared a link for the Panthers board 4 1/2 weeks ago and they were mocking Cowboy fans for thinking Dallas would win. Boy how a few weeks change things.

Also all the talking heads were anointing the Ravens.

These people getting 6 and 7 digit salaries on tv, all they seem to do is just look at the standings - this team is the best, ok now this team is the best, sorry I was right the first time, ok not this team. Any idiot can look at the standings
Why I will never understand why some people get butt hurt by what these talking clowns say.

GoldenR

Reaction score
I know it will not happen but would like to see Goff beat the Rams and Mcvey! Interesting and fun interviews after game would ensue.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Rooting for Jalen Hurts for fantasy purposes but still wanting them to lose

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I have Chicago vs Tampa and don't like the Bears chances in this game. But we'll see what happens.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Packer luck

Also football team being the football team. They have had several games this season why they shoot themselves in the foot and miss a ton of opportunities to put themselves in the position where they could have gotten 1 or 2 more wins than what they have right now.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
That's right folks Jamie Fox wants you to bet your life away. They still break your kneecaps if you don't cover your losses but they do it with excellent customer service. Even give you a mint afterwards.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Is the Chiefs game still unwinnable? I heard it from the talking heads that In Arrowhead Mahomes is unbeatable.

JayFord

Reaction score
wft loss

good

one more week of not hearing their fans scream theyre the best in the league and superbowl!

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Lions up 10-0 on the Rams

Any Given Sunday. As I said before, every playoff team is going to have those ugly/sloppy games, games where they are in a fight against a team with a losing record, and a few games where they lose, throughout the course of the NFL season.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Also football team being the football team. They have had several games this season why they shoot themselves in the foot and miss a ton of opportunities to put themselves in the position where they could have gotten 1 or 2 more wins than what they have right now.
They don't have enough offense to compete right now.

Building a dominant front seven clearly isn't the way to go.