East Coast Trips

MONT17

Reaction score
Quick question about the Cowboys road games in DC, Philly, NY and Baltimore. If Troy Aikman couldn't throw in these places late in the season what makes us think Tony can? Does Tony have a better arm than Troy or are we in denial!

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
fishing.gif

CowboyMark

Reaction score
MONT17;2407706 said:
Quick question about the Cowboys road games in DC, Philly, NY and Baltimore. If Troy Aikman couldn't throw in these places late in the season what makes us think Tony can? Does Tony have a better arm than Troy or are we in denial!
What????? Romo will be fine. I'm worried about the rest of the team.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
MONT17;2407706 said:
We don't play in Baltimore.

Plus Troy threw a bad wet ball. One of the few weaknesses in his game.

Kilyin

Reaction score
East coast trips.. is that a new passing formation? Romo will play well in it imo.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
ONLY because Troy also had to deal with global warming.............Which makes it all Al Gore's fault. He was too busy inventing the internet. We needed his El nino expertise. Way to go Al.........thanks for the "Drought".

BHendri5

Reaction score
in D.C. you only have to worry about Rain, or cold or both.
In philly see D.C.

We play giants at home and we play Baltimore at home.

MONT17

Reaction score
Anyone think they can go 3-0 in Philly, DC and pittsburg? Don't get me wrong I agree with most of u I'm sure they will win the Super Bowl!

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
MONT17;2408342 said:
Anyone think they can go 3-0 in Philly, DC and pittsburg? Don't get me wrong I agree with most of u I'm sure they will win the Super Bowl!

Nice bump. :rolleyes:

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Hoofbite;2408346 said:
Drinkin' Robatussin, I see.

Cheaper than Vick's..................more bang for the buck.