Eating crow about drafting LVE

Carl23

Reaction score
I just want to openly admit that during the draft I was openly against the LVE pick. I was obviously wrong and couldn’t be more happy with what he’s done since he’s been on this team. The guy rocks and seems like a good dude all around (which is a big deal to me).

Just wanted to get that off my back :)
Me too. Me too. He looked slow and injury-prone to me. Glad I am wrong.

rags747

Reaction score
I’m just pretty surprised how much company I have! I fogured a couple other people may have joined me in saying they were wromg nut not this many. It’s kind of bitter sweet though, I love Sean Lee but LVE will be his demise. I know that’s the way it goes but it doesn’t make it easy.
Somehow I think they will keep Lee around in some capacity + I believe he can still be highly productive and more.

aria

Reaction score
Somehow I think they will keep Lee around in some capacity + I believe he can still be highly productive and more.
Yeah, I hope so, I think he still has a lot to offer and would make a great LB’er coach.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
No way anyone who even supported the pick would know he was this good. I am stunned and loving it.
HA!,,,Sez' you! ,,,if you would've cared to watch a little of his collegiate game play, Dude Had the two armed solid tackling done nailed down in his footballish gun rack,,, and,,, that in itself was 42 light years ahead of anything we've fielded in a long gone while.o_O

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I dont think anyone thought he would pan out like he did
I kinda' figured his exemplary level of "All Pro" play we are currently enjoying, could've possibly bloomed into full blossom early to mid-season 2019,,,er,,,I'll admit that much,,, so,I reckon He pulled a fast one on me as well,,,er,,,but only in that regardo_O

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
I just want to openly admit that during the draft I was openly against the LVE pick. I was obviously wrong and couldn’t be more happy with what he’s done since he’s been on this team. The guy rocks and seems like a good dude all around (which is a big deal to me).

I honestly owe you an apology. I really didn’t think you were a Cowboys fan.

My bad homey

Hailmary

Reaction score
I'm totally drinking the kool-aid now about his pre draft comp to uralacher. Give this kid a full off season to add more muscle and he's going to beast (more so than he already has been).

Bigdog

Reaction score
You are not the only one. I was hestitant about him also. I read reports he makes a lot of tackle but they are 4 yards from LOS. He is better than I expected and as we all know he makes a lot of tackles behind the LOS.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

LVE was a consensus slight reach. He has outplayed his draft status. Some players do.

hutch1254

Reaction score
This kid is something. Obviously he is a bigger guy but I see some Miami Dolphins Zach Thomas in him.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score

Slop it up...LOL!