Eli likely starting Monday night against the Eagles

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I think this is about the Giants giving the Cowboys the middle finger and cutting the Eagles a break. Eli is a washed-up has-been that's not going to beat the Eagles. It's also the Giants way of reminding Eli he is a washed-up hs-been.

MikeB80

Reaction score
I was just reading the ny post and I didnt realize manning hasn't even been coming out for warmups with the team on gameday? Is this true? I assume this means the pat and go portion of warmups?

That is crazy if true? He must be beyond miserable.

Nav22

Reaction score
Are you people seriously pumped about this? As if this helps the Giants?

The franchise icon was benched (for the 2nd time) after 2 games for a reason.

Eli is COMPLETE garbage. He won’t be any better than the rookie.

Get ready for the coward to take dive after dive at the slightest hint of pressure. 5 sacks minimum.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
I would like to see Eli put a dagger in Philthy’s season. Don’t get me wrong, I hate the Giants but I hate Philthy even more.

MikeB80

Reaction score
I would like to see Eli put a dagger in Philthy’s season. Don’t get me wrong, I hate the Giants but I hate Philthy even more.

I envy Giants fans. They are going to get to have a fun look back celebrating the manning era and the two championships in week 17. He will get to close out his career at home.

We as cowboys fans didn't even get to see Romo Come in to hand off so the home crowd could acknowledge him and pay respect to him..The fans were chanting for him and Garrett didn't even put him in.

Then they put him in at Philadelphia while of us who watched his whole career at home in the stadium in our seats were watching on tv. Another reason I am not a garrett fan.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Depending on what happens tomorrow night, I'm may be pulling for the Eags to win in order to pressure the DC to play well. If DC walk backwards into the playoffs, I don't want Jerry and his distorted ignorance to have the slightest notion or argument that his team really has anything to do with earning a playoff game.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
That's disappointing because Eli is the guy the Eagles would rather play against because he so predictable.

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
In his career, Eli is 116-116-0.

Eli, will you end up a winner... or a loser?

This is the game that will decide once for all if you are a Hall of Fame quarterback.

Praxit

Reaction score
In his career, Eli is 116-116-0.

Eli, will you end up a winner... or a loser?

This is the game that will decide once for all if you are a Hall of Fame quarterback.
.....one can say many things about Eli, one thing for sure he's not a ONE but TWO time Super Bowl champion. We are going almost 25 yrs still stuck in quicksand.

InTheZone

Reaction score
hoping for a Giant beatdown (Eagles to win) and Eli to get booed by every Philthy fan. I know this means they're half a game behind us if they win, but I don't care. If we can't come out with a better record than the division then we don't deserve anything.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Yes at least Eli won't fumble the ball under pressure. Quick release, so that helps. Cuts down on the turnovers. Actually gives NY a better chance at a win IMO.
He always turns it over against them

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Guess I'm a minority but I can see Eli playing pretty good, in fact damn good. This is his last chance to show what's left in the tank. It still probably won't be enough for a W but I expect him to play great.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
If the Eagles follow up losing to the tanking Dolphins by losing at home to the sorry arse Giants that have not won a game in like two months.......wow........no words

LOL.....if that happens then all Dallas has to do is beat Philly for the division, other three games don’t even matter. 7-9 Div Champs and Jerry is selling T-shirts at DC.com, lol