Eli likely starting Monday night against the Eagles

Valkyr

Reaction score
Saquon with only 2 TDs and 4 YPC?

Is he still that hurt or is their o-line that bad?

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Eli Gump maybe starting vs the eagles on monday night which means a gift win for the eagles and we need to go to 7-6 tomorrow to stay ahead of the eagles who will be 6-7. Eli is like 2-19 vs eagles all time and never had a good game against them no matter who the coach or QB is for the eagles.

WE NEED THIS WIN tomorrow

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
The Eagles just lost to the Dolphins. Eli starting for the Giants means nothing. It's anyones game. There is no "Must win" for either team at this point. I think both teams are just trying to get by and end the season already IMO. Really not much caring at this point by either parties.

Carson

Reaction score
In all honesty, the Bears and Rams games are not must wins.

We beat Philly and Washington. We end up 8-8. Eagles go 3-1. They end up 8-8. We own the tiebreaker

Winning the next two is gravy.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I’m hoping Eli has a bit more magic left and can help us one time! Giants might try hard for the old QB

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Eli Gump maybe starting vs the eagles on monday night which means a gift win for the eagles and we need to go to 7-6 tomorrow to stay ahead of the eagles who will be 6-7. Eli is like 2-19 vs eagles all time and never had a good game against them no matter who the coach or QB is for the eagles.

What did you have against the Cowboys in 87?

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
The Eagles just lost to the Dolphins. Eli starting for the Giants means nothing. It's anyones game. There is no "Must win" for either team at this point. I think both teams are just trying to get by and end the season already IMO. Really not much caring at this point by either parties.

I understand but do you remember how bad eli is????? lol

CPanther95

Reaction score
If you were counting on the Giants to beat the Eagles in order to get into the playoffs, never tell anyone that.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Actually the opposite. Daniel Jones has been coughing the ball up at an NFL record rate this (worse than Eli has in many years). Maybe having a pissed-off, rejuvenated Eli that will bus drive the **** out of an offense that's looking to finally have all of Barkley, Engram, Tate and Shepard on the roster together for a game could do damage. Personally, the odds just went up in the Giants favor with Eli coming back.

JBS

Reaction score
Tomorrow is closer to meaningless than it is a must win

bb721

Reaction score

Eli is an improvement over Daniel Jones

FTWayne

Reaction score
I don't think their offensive line can give Eli enough time. He's okay with time and can still make some throws. He would excel behind our offensive line. :thumbup:

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
LOL....should be fun but knowing Eil he'll show out, just watch.

really?? oh but the Eagles damn

well if the Eagles lose great for obvious reasons
but if Eli loses his career won loss record will have more loses than wins (its currently even) which is awesome for me to have in my back pocket for future arguments with Giant fans