Twitter: Elliott Not On Charter Flight To Camp

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
What are some good reasons he would not make the flight?

His dog died.
He was too drunk.

Ya'll chime in.

Met up w/ Orlando Scandrick in Mexico...

Scandrick...." I know this good bar...the bar tenders name is Molly." :omg:

primary_EB19830220PEOPLE101009995AR.jpg

aria

Reaction score
Even if he doesn’t show up for training camp he’ll be fine during the regular season but would just be another example of what a dbag he is.

So many people like to minimize his off the field antics and make excuses for him, I’ll be curious to see what they have to say when his selfish behavior begins effecting the team.

aria

Reaction score
At least it takes the attention off of Garrett's suckiness for a while!! Gives him another excuse.
Well there’s a lot of people that claim we can’t win without Zeke so I guess the excuse would be somewhat justified.

Personally, I think this team would be just fine without him so I’m not giving JG an excuse with or without Zeke.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Even if he doesn’t show up for training camp he’ll be fine during the regular season but would just be another example of what a dbag he is.

So many people like to minimize his off the field antics, I’ll be curious to see what they have to say when his selfish behavior begins effecting the team.
So Emmitt was a dbag?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
What are some good reasons he would not make the flight?

His dog died.
He was too drunk.

Ya'll chime in.

Dez Bryant hired Zeke to find his pet monkey. Zeke enjoys being a pet detective ...and is seriously considering retiring to make this his full time occupation after football.

dez-bryant-s-monkey__685861_.jpg

Blake

Reaction score
This thread is going to be so enjoyable watching all the negative Nancy’s get their panties all tied in a wad and say trade him, don’t pay him, let him sit, etc, etc.!!!

Well if it's enjoyable to you, then try not to be so cranky about it.