Twitter: Elliott Not On Charter Flight To Camp

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I don't see why everyone is bent out of shape. He's still under contract. If he sits out the year, he simply extends for another year his obligation to the Cowboys.
Chilax.
He's just saving himself for the season. We don't need to see him in the preseason anyway.
I want to see more of Pollard anyway.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
This thread is going to be so enjoyable watching all the negative Nancy’s get their panties all tied in a wad and say trade him, don’t pay him, let him sit, etc, etc.!!!
While they pin their hopes on a few late-round picks. lol They're convinced those picks are better than Zeke.. I don't recall if he's shown up in the past on his own.

Sydla

Reaction score
FWIW, I saw some tweets saying he was not required to be on the charter and could be traveling to Oxnard on his own.

I'll be worried when practice starts tomorrow and he's not there.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Where there’s smoke....

Some people here owe Mike Florio an apology. I rather dislike the guy, but he’s the only one who had this scoop.

Little Jr

Reaction score
Gee, thanks for that. Someone else actually already said that. I was referring to the situation not the contract. No show and sit out for the year, that is my point. Just a comparison.
I saw your comment and replied to it, didn't read anything past yours.

Again, still not the same situation. The hold out is not the same situation. When you talk about a hold out. Zeke holding out is not the same as bell holding out.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
What are some good reasons he would not make the flight?

His dog died.
He was too drunk.

Ya'll chime in.
"While He had a previously scheduled photo shoot with the Salvation Army's fund raising division, he'd gotten his head stuck in their symbolic red kettle,,, the jaws of life are enroute to the scene"

o_O

ItzKelz

Reaction score
687-0605162458-fake-news-1.jpg

InTheZone

Reaction score
*this is the part of movie scene in where dumb see's his pal dumber making serious time with his(dumb's ) girl, and loads up his beverage with some high octane laxative in payback revenge:lmao:
Whoever didn't know let me know so i can put you on ignore & reported list

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
"While He had a previously scheduled photo shoot with the Salvation Army's fund raising division, he'd gotten his head stuck in their symbolic red kettle,,, the jaws of life are enroute to the scene"

o_O
He bumped into airport security and never made it to the tarmack.