Twitter: Elliott Not On Charter Flight To Camp

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He is probably going to fly up from Cabo or something. Maybe he is already in Oxnard setting up a surprise welcoming ping-pong party :thumbup:

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Garrett has to be keeping his fingers crossed for a Zeke holdout. He's probably used up all the injury/coordinator free passes, but the holdout of a star player? That's a new one. But no way do I believe he's going to sit.

Sydla

Reaction score
You have no clue what Zeke is asking for. Maybe he is ok with a contract that benefits both sides. I fully expect this to work itself out with both sides being happy. If I was Zeke, I would do the exact same thing knowing that my career as a RB is limited. And so would you so get over yourself.

It doesn't really matter what he actually wants. He's under contract for two more years. If the team is slow to give him an extension, he needs to show up and not hold out, especially considering how this franchise has backed him despite all his idiotic off the field problems.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
giphy.gif
Nice........welll played, my man.

Sydla

Reaction score
Of course you would as you have no idea how Pollard or Weber can do but when has that ever stopped you from making an informed opinion?

You say some of the silliest stuff.

If Elliott holds out, the Cowboys have only three true TBs on the roster - Pollard, Jackson and Weber. Even if Weber and/or Pollard turned out to be good, they'd probably still have to bring in a vet TB or two. And right now ALL THREE are complete unknowns so it would be kind of silly to head into the season with not one proven entity at TB if Elliott holds out.

LittleD

Reaction score
Better pay him or be prepared to Le'veon Bell his butt and he can sit for the year. It will really hurt us. I hope it isn't so.

If our OL works well together, we can run anyone. Zeke benefits from the OL, not the other way around. If he doesn't want to pay, trade him to the next sucker team and do it quick.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You say some of the silliest stuff.

If Elliott holds out, the Cowboys have only three true TBs on the roster - Pollard, Jackson and Weber. Even if Weber and/or Pollard turned out to be good, they'd probably still have to bring in a vet TB or two. And right now ALL THREE are complete unknowns so it would be kind of silly to head into the season with not one proven entity at TB if Elliott holds out.
No you say some of the most silliest stuff. A hold out doesn’t necessarily mean during the regular season. And I also said, but I guess you didn’t or can’t read, that I fully expect a deal to be made. But I expect posters like yourself who always are negative Nancy’s to attack me because I out your types.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What pisses me off is that he still has TWO years on his rookie deal.

Don't like it? Complain to the people who agreed to the CBA. This is getting so out of hand

Last edited:

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I never thought I’d relish yesteryear for not having social media. This is too much.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Just a random interjection for the day, I read about Adrian Peterson today and I have to wonder if Zeke doesn't have his own financial messes brewing.

Wouldn't shock me...:popcorn:

I'm surprised this hasn't happened to him...

nintchdbpict000404594320.jpg

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
What pissed me off is that he still has TWO years on his rookie deal.

Don't like it? Complain to the people who agreed to the CBA. This is getting so out of hand
The average career for an NFL RB is 3.3 years. Zeke just finished his 3rd year on a rookie contract. At best, he has 4 great years left and I fully support him for trying to get his now. Negotiations are give and take and the only avenue for Zeke to get his is to hold out of training camp to try and get a contract for the next 4 years.