Video: Emmanuel Acho has been lighting Players up on TV

Rayman70

Reaction score
just gonna say it. Until either of 2 things happen..Jerry and his family sell the team, or God forbid, JJ AND STEVIE pass away, nothing will change. When the very top of the franchise is dead set on profits ahead of actual production/results...then that filters down to the entire thing. It sets a standard, whether its intentional or not..it JUST DOES. The culture IS JERRY JONES.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
everyone needs to play better but certainly all the defensive players should shut up or if they do speak acknowledge they need to play better. DLaw & Jaylon denying & deflecting is beyond reason. everyone deserves better than what a lot of these guys are giving.

blueblood70

Reaction score
hilarious they pick on Zeke show the graph and cant clearly see why EE numwers are down..they had the evidence right in their charts..they showed it..

yup hes on the field 90% of the snaps vs 66% in years past being used like blocking FB and what not..when he is handed the ball its like yes just run straight ahead and hurry so we can pass the next 10 plays! hes not runnig the ball 30% more hes BLOCKING far too much because the tackles are horrible, hes runnign less but with no true breaks.. rediculous to call out zeke

hes being worn out physically ive never seen tailback being used 90% of the snaps in a pass happy offense and hardly running it , hes BLOCKING.. hes not getting any rest and then chat vanilla run pays into a bad line.. its sad how they are using him.. if im him id want to be traded..hes being ripped by fans and Media for his stat decline , yet noones truly noticing the actual real reasons are coaching philosophy scheme changes and being over used as blocker.. get a true FB for that, zeks a dynamic tailback not FB!!

let zeke come in fresh to run..sad sad sad

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Cooper takes plays off, especially plays that end up costing the team. Because of that, there is no way anyone can state that Cooper shows up every single game.
I disagree. Him taking plays off is subjective. His production has been consistent whether you think he takes plays off or not.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I disagree. Him taking plays off is subjective. His production has been consistent whether you think he takes plays off or not.
Watch the films the past 2 weeks when INTs have been made against Dak. On those INTs, it was because Amari took those plays off. It's crystal clear.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Watch the films the past 2 weeks when INTs have been made against Dak. On those INTs, it was because Amari took those plays off. It's crystal clear.
It’s not quite clear that’s your opinion lol. And like I said, his production says otherwise. I’m referring to his production alone and he’s been consistent on production.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
It’s not quite clear that’s your opinion lol. And like I said, his production says otherwise. I’m referring to his production alone and he’s been consistent on production.

Cooper, like every other player in the history of the league, is human. Human beings need to take a rest from time to time. A lot of guys try to play through fatigue and many times the result is what you see, a guy looking like he is doggin it when in fact his tank is just empty. I deny anyone here to put on 30 pounds of equipment then go out and run 40-50 sprints across a football field and come back and tell me you didn't get gassed several times along the way. Don't give me "Well he's paid to be in shape" yadda yadda yadda. No paycheck of any size is going to exempt you from the laws of physics and nature. Cooper has admitted that he misread the route on the last INT. He didn't "take it off." He read/heard one thing and Dak read something different. It happens.. His body of work speaks for itself. Dude is ballin. Show me the receiver who tells you he has never dropped a ball or run the wrong route or just gotten his head around late on a ball and I will show you a liar.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Yeah, bending over to Zeke's holdout with two years left is ridiculous.

That's Jerry Jones. We shouldn't have picked a rb in the top 10 of the draft for one. Look at the top backs in the nfl right now. You can find productive running back's in the 2nd round or later. We wasted a premium draft choice on a RB and then we compound that mistake with signing him to a crazy deal when he had 2 years left. I would of traded him while his market value was high and drafted his replacement. Heck Pollard can do what Zeke is doing now.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
I'm surprised more teams don't make contracts incentive based meaning. You reach these numbers (ex: in Dlaw's case if he get 10 sacks bam he hit this amount/bonus). I guess that could make players selfish with contracts like that but you also protect your cap. If you have a down year your pay will have a down year. You have a great year. You will be rewarded in your pay. But I guess players wouldn't sign a deal like that unless all teams only offered those types of deals.

links18

Reaction score
The problem is JJ will sign players because he can’t take criticism. If they leave and go somewhere else for a year he knows it would look bad. He can’t stomach it. So he gives in.
So what happened with Demarco Murray?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Cooper, like every other player in the history of the league, is human. Human beings need to take a rest from time to time. A lot of guys try to play through fatigue and many times the result is what you see, a guy looking like he is doggin it when in fact his tank is just empty. I deny anyone here to put on 30 pounds of equipment then go out and run 40-50 sprints across a football field and come back and tell me you didn't get gassed several times along the way. Don't give me "Well he's paid to be in shape" yadda yadda yadda. No paycheck of any size is going to exempt you from the laws of physics and nature. Cooper has admitted that he misread the route on the last INT. He didn't "take it off." He read/heard one thing and Dak read something different. It happens.. His body of work speaks for itself. Dude is ballin. Show me the receiver who tells you he has never dropped a ball or run the wrong route or just gotten his head around late on a ball and I will show you a liar.

That's why I said saying he took off plays is subjective. Because he an easily say he misread the route or screwed up.

Flamma

Reaction score
The only way the league can stop players from checking out after they get paid is to not have anything guaranteed beyond the signing bonus.