Twitter: Emory Univ Study: Cowboys have best NFL fan base

sunalsorises

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
On one hand Dallas fans are #1 but then I have trouble putting stock into a study that has Patriot fans anywhere near the top let alone #2. Patriot fans are truly insufferable.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
On one hand Dallas fans are #1 but then I have trouble putting stock into a study that has Patriot fans anywhere near the top let alone #2. Patriot fans are truly insufferable.
Aw you thought the top two weren't the most insufferable how cute.

You've met Cowboys fans right?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

https://sports.yahoo.com/cowboys-pa...iefs-los-angeles-lagging-study-153035364.html

Cowboys, Patriots fans are best in the NFL; Chiefs, Los Angeles lagging: study
7a4693a0-ff12-11e8-97b7-4c1282920399

Jay Busbee
Yahoo SportsJun 24, 2019, 11:30 AM
25c70340-968f-11e9-afbe-a87db1d8e037

View photos

Yes, we are.
:cool:

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
They've never been on a Cowboy's message board before.

You guys seem intent on drinking the koolaid more often than other fan bases I’ve noticed, that may be a strong indicator of dedication.

The posters who were bellyaching that you’ll never win under Jerry and Jason during the dry free agency period are the same guys saying now after the draft that you’ll go 12-4 and win the SB. Because you got a backup DT? Really?

Counts for something

Birdgang

Reaction score
Not surprised to see Cowboys at 1, although numbers seem off on a lot of teams. Cowboys have sold out how many times in past 18 years ? Capacity numbers show it only at 90% average. The .... Jerry is a great salesman. It has no time table that it went off of .... But has this gem in the article .

The results — which, at the top, are unchanged from last season — skew heavily toward legacy teams. You’ll note that teams like the Giants, Broncos and 49ers remain strong even without a recent winning history. If thats true it must be a short period of time. Though I don't take these things to heart

they have 3 of the NFCE in the top 5 no surprise who is not :D. I would argue though with some of their numbers ..... Eagles at 3 is ok by me, but fan equity of 12 is for sure wrong. We rank 1 in road equity ..... so how the check do we get a 12. The Linc has been Sold out since it was built always @ 100 Capacity plus. To the point they are working on how to add more seats as standing gets sold out now. Social media I doubt they found the top 5 boards not including Reddit / twitter FB.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Its from a buisness/market research perspective so I wouldn't be thumping my chest over how great we are

Its basically telling me that Cowboys fans are more geographically diverse than other fan bases and spend the most money on merchandise.