Twitter: Emotional moment, as Cowboys draft former South Carolina CB Israel Mukuamu in sixth round

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Just a reminder to all the people that like roasting picks- the draft is a major moment in the lives of these young men and their families. Seeing things like this makes me root for them even more.
I try to make it clear...

If I question the decision, it's not against any of the players. I simply question some of the decisions the front office makes at times like when they over-reach or draft too early for a player valued in later rounds. I always support those young players. Glad to see such emotion from said player. It shows how happy he is to become a Dallas Cowboy.

Big_D

Reaction score
This is awesome! I'm rooting for all these players of course, but really want to see this guy do well.

conner01

Reaction score
Just a reminder to all the people that like roasting picks- the draft is a major moment in the lives of these young men and their families. Seeing things like this makes me root for them even more.
This is what most of these kids have dreamed about their whole lives
Just like some of us till the reality set in lol

conner01

Reaction score

If I question the decision, it's not against any of the players. I simply question some of the decisions the front office makes at times like when they over-reach or draft too early for a player valued in later rounds. I always support those young players. Glad to see such emotion from said player. It shows how happy he is to become a Dallas Cowboy.
My most questionable pick was Wright
Not because of the player but the spot we took him
If he can play it really won’t matter where we took him though
He didn’t pick himself so no reason for me to dislike him

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score

Also, I wasn't attacking anybody who questions the picks, I was just trying to point out what a huge moment it is for the players regardless of our opinions on their abilities.

It wasn't my intent to make any Cowboys Zoners feel attacked and I apologize to anybody that feels that way.

817Gill

Reaction score
Dallas is moving him to safety evidently and I just don’t think he has the change of direction to pull it off.

If anything he looks more like a strong safety.
They indicated it was more in a matchup way against TE’s and in sub-packages. Didn’t get the feeling he was seen as a permanent single high FS.

conner01

Reaction score
The Cowboys see him as a safety.
He has experience and probably not fast or quick enough to play CB
You know he has seen a lot of balls thrown his way with Horn across from him
He played some safety at Georgia and that’s what he played in HS
I bet Quinn has him back at safety day one of camp

Qcard

Reaction score
crazy how Gallup took that hospital pass and turned it into a TD, good for him
“Hospital pass”?:lmao2:

clearly a quick pause of the play, to see the pre-snap defense line-up and subsequent Cowboys players route development shows that Dak placed the ball inside away from DB No.39 whom pealed off Tony Pollard coverage and jumped the underneath Gallup crossing route.

A Hospital pass on that play would be for Dak to lead Gallup right into the defender....which would make it an easier play for a Pick 6 int.

Is this Dak Hate or you just used an incorrect phrase “Hospital pass”:muttley::facepalm: