End of an Era of ******** decisions

mr.jameswoods

Reaction score
To be honest with you, I'm glad both Hutch and Carter are gone. Let's be honest, these guys were experiments to begin with. They were both reaches.

To me this is th end of an era when Jerry made decisions based on his gut feeling. Those same gut feelings made Dave Campo the head coach. Those same feelings took Quincy in the second round when people like Mel Kiper were blasting Jerry for his pure lunacy. Those feelings allowed him to sign a failed baseball prospect that no one respected in the least bit in Hutchinson.

I think Jerry finally realized that status quo isn't so bad and trying to find sleeper talent may be a waste of time. Thank you Jerry for hiring the universally praised Bill Parcells. Thank you for trading for the universally praised Drew Henson. With Carter and Hutch, Jerry just though he had a couple of sleepers while everyone else blasted him for his sheer stupidity. Now it looks like the media and everyone else was right while Jerry was wrong.

The experiments are over.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
mr.jameswoods said:
To be honest with you, I'm glad both Hutch and Carter are gone. Let's be honest, these guys were experiments to begin with. They were both reaches.

To me this is th end of an era when Jerry made decisions based on his gut feeling. Those same gut feelings made Dave Campo the head coach. Those same feelings took Quincy in the second round when people like Mel Kiper were blasting Jerry for his pure lunacy. Those feelings allowed him to sign a failed baseball prospect that no one respected in the least bit in Hutchinson.

I think Jerry finally realized that status quo isn't so bad and trying to find sleeper talent may be a waste of time. Thank you Jerry for hiring the universally praised Bill Parcells. Thank you for trading for the universally praised Drew Henson. With Carter and Hutch, Jerry just though he had a couple of sleepers while everyone else blasted him for his sheer stupidity. Now it looks like the media and everyone else was right while Jerry was wrong.

Yes they seem to be.

SALADIN

Jumper
Reaction score
mr.jameswoods said:

I don't agree with anything you just said but its good to see you Jameswood ;)

b.t.w. Henson (and I hope he can be the man) is still a ' experiment'.

post more

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
mr.jameswoods said:

universally praised henson? give me a break. you annointers remind me of the alcohlic stumbling from one bottle to another. your ridiculously over-blown expectations will go far towards burying that kid and also the next "saviour" to come along. get a grip.

blindzebra

Reaction score
tothewhipbill said:
universally praised henson? give me a break. you annointers remind me of the alcohlic stumbling from one bottle to another. your ridiculously over-blown expectations will go far towards burying that kid and also the next "saviour" to come along. get a grip.

What effect can ANY post on a forum have on the career of a player?

You think Jerry is on the computer right now to see what joe blow on DMN is saying about Henson, and then running to Bill saying, " We got to start Drew, we got to start Drew."

Get real.

Overalls

Benched
Reaction score
I know he's hurt now, but I thought ya'll should have kept Anthony Wright over Quincy.