Enough with the bad...in with the good

DEZBRYANT x88x

Caps8Cowboys41
Reaction score
Ok...

i know we just lost and im sure we all are pissed believe me i am...

i just want to say..
When we all became cowboys fans we made an eternal promise through the thick and thin we were going to stay with the BOYS .We've had our ups and downs over the last couple years and this is just another obstacle we have to go through to continue the season.We have to start new right now.We have to start over right now..that promise we made has to stick throught out the season...i know you guys are going to bash me for this i do not care...

I want your guys input...

thanks and GO COWBOYS:rams:

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
romoakatruebeast;2332733 said:
Ok...

i just want to say..
When we all became cowboys fans we made an eternal promise through the thick and thin we were going to stay with the BOYS .We've had our ups and downs over the last couple years and this is just another obstacle we have to go through to continue the season.We have to start new right now.We have to start over right now..that promise we made has to stick throught out the season...i know you guys are going to bash me for this i do not care...

I want your guys input...

thanks and GO COWBOYS:rams:

My input is that I am not sure we can even beat the freaking Rams.:mad:

WG5516

Reaction score
Expectations are insanely high. Especially for a team that hasn't done ****. No one expected them to go 16-0 and most have them going 12-4 or 11-5, so these loses shouldn't be a surprise. I think its the way we are loosing these games that have folks up in arms. The team played with no heart.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
WG5516;2332786 said:
Expectations are insanely high. Especially for a team that hasn't done ****. No one expected them to go 16-0 and most have them going 12-4 or 11-5, so these loses shouldn't be a surprise. I think its the way we are loosing these games that have folks up in arms. The team played with no heart.

This team has all the talent and skill to go 16-0 they went 13-3 last year and the hardest team on our schedule was the Steelers.....16-0 was definitely not out of the question.

Also I see Donnie Avery and I see Torry Holt and I see trouble for the Cowboys.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2332794 said:
This team has all the talent and skill to go 16-0 they went 13-3 last year and the hardest team on our schedule was the Steelers.....16-0 was definitely not out of the question.

Also I see Donnie Avery and I see Torry Holt and I see trouble for the Cowboys.

If Henry is on them, I am sure they will have a career day.:mad:

Who the hell is Breston, I never heard of him before today and he looked like freaking Jerry Rice out there with Henry on him.:mad:

ChrisCanty99

Reaction score
You want good? OK, here's my best shot: the Giants went through this kind of thing last year. They lost to the Packers. They lost to us. They lost a couple other games pretty early they shouldn't have. They came together as a team and raised the level of their play, then got hot in the playoffs and the rest is history.

This team has that same talent, it's just not playing as a team. Not playing smart, mistake-free football. So this stuff can be fixed, but I have my doubts Wade can fix it. How about that for Monday Morning Sunshine?

Everson24

Reaction score
Beast_from_East;2332802 said:
If Henry is on them, I am sure they will have a career day.:mad:

Who the hell is Breston, I never heard of him before today and he looked like freaking Jerry Rice out there with Henry on him.:mad:

Henry has lost all his confidence covering WRs. He need to cover TEs only in the nickel.

SweetDC

Reaction score
romoakatruebeast;2332733 said:
Ok...

i just want to say..
Who's leaving? If people are posting critical things about the Cowboys doesn't that mean they are still here caring about the team and haven't gone anywhere?

Fans might have pledged to stick it out during hard times but I am sure they didn't pledge to suck it up and shut it up regardless of the performance they see on the field.

Football is played with grown men. It is coached by grown men. Since when are grown men not suppose to be held accountable for their bad performance? Look, players can pay their groupies to coddle them and whisper sweet-nothings in their ear. Unless Jerry sends out a check every month with lots of zeros on the end in exchange for our ego-stroking silence, fans will call it like they see it. And after what I've seen out of the Cowboys lately, even if I did receive a check from Jerry I might have to refund his money so I could say something about it.