Eric Berry visits Tuesday

glimmerman

Reaction score
I agree. in my view he would have to pass a medical exam and even at that modest deal with the incentives to allow him to make more.
They all get exams. Likely a part of there visit. Big test would be TC.

He has made 90 million since 2010. His salary this year was going to be fully guaranteed on the 15th. Another 12 million. Lol. Crazy money.

Last edited:

DRella

Reaction score
This would be a major coup for the Boyz if they can capture Berry's signature prior to leaving today.

He on one bad leg is an upgrade over Heath in secondary!!! lol

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
This would be a major coup for the Boyz if they can capture Berry's signature prior to leaving today.
I would be very surprised.

This visit is all about the medicals. They don't usually get instant results on those.

DRella

Reaction score
I would be very surprised.

This visit is all about the medicals. They don't usually get instant results on those.

In this day and age, in the state of the art facility that the Cowboys have they can turn around a physical same day. If all pans out they can offer him a contract today.

There is no reason to bring a guy in for medicals only!!! They have all medical reports already and did their homework. Look at the Jaylon Smith draft pick!!! They had all the intel already that most teams didn't from their own surgeons and doctors.

BigD49

Reaction score
Wasn't he (Berry) recovering from cancer?
You are correct, but that was earlier in his career. He received the 2015 comeback player of the year award for beating Hodgkin's lymphoma, but he has since missed a significant amount of time due to lower body injuries (achilles, heel, etc.)

davidariust24

Reaction score
You cant let this guy leave. I'd give him a 2 year deal, high incentives, the guy can play and he is a leader on the backside. I'd love to give him a 1 year deal high incentives that if reached puts him in the 13 mill range and we can pay DLaw next year.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
You cant let this guy leave. I'd give him a 2 year deal, high incentives, the guy can play and he is a leader on the backside. I'd love to give him a 1 year deal high incentives that if reached puts him in the 13 mill range and we can pay DLaw next year.
Call the Airport....... Shut it down

fansince68

Reaction score

He on one bad leg is an upgrade over Heath in secondary!!! lol
Dont be so sure. The best ability us availability. Heath rarely gets hurt. If they sign Berry and cut Heath we may regret it.

Carson

Reaction score
Dont be so sure. The best ability us availability. Heath rarely gets hurt. If they sign Berry and cut Heath we may regret it.

Heath won’t be the one cut. It’ll be Thompson

Woods and Berry start

Frazier and Heath are ST and backups with starting experience if needed

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

Woods and Berry start

I don't think we cut Heath no matter who we sign at safety. He's good depth and can step in as a starter in case of injury.

fansince68

Reaction score

Woods and Berry start

I like that. I wish we could teach Frazier how to cover some. He lays the wood.