Video: Eric Mangini: Dak Prescott an MVP frontrunner with 674 Yds, 7 Td in Cowboys 2 wins?

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Eric Mangini: Dak Prescott an MVP frontrunner with 674 Yds, 7 Td in Cowboys 2 wins?

EST_1986

Reaction score
he's pretty amazing so far into the season. Really surprised me and has proved my opinion of him wrong.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Mahomes probably wins back to back MVPs...unless Brady takes it from him. Those teams are gonna both be *at least* 14-2 due to schedule

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have not watched the video but Prescott has put in two solid performances, along with notable high passer ratings, kept the offense running extremely well and helped lead the team to a perfect 2-0 record in both the division and the league. That is assuredly early MVP qualifications.

Blake

Reaction score
I guess this whole thing is all about you? I'll pat you on the back after you break your wrist from doing it yourself...

It's called vindication. After listening to the Dak hating brigade drone on for 3 seasons inspite of overwhelming evidence that Dak is a good QB, I think I've earned it.

EST_1986

Reaction score
It's called vindication. After listening to the Dak hating brigade drone on for 3 seasons inspite of overwhelming evidence that Dak is a good QB, I think I've earned it.
he's earned it after being pretty awful at throwing the ball over the past few season but you?