Erik Williams son is in trouble with the law

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I apologize....I meant for the Title to say "Erik Williams' son arrested". For some reason, it didn't include it. Sorry bout that. Not sure how to edit thread titles.

Carson

Reaction score
Never understood how killing somebody and spending life in jail or the death penalty is ever worth it!!

Certain circumstances In self defense are different

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Never understood how killing somebody and spending life in jail or the death penalty is ever worth it!!

Certain circumstances In self defense are different
who says its worth it? youre trying to understand a concept that no one thinks exists

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I guess money doesn't buy brains. Senseless. All over some weed?

A friend of mine son was killed over his van. Now this happened about 6 months before I moved to the DFW area and before I met him. In 1998. His 18 year old son was selling his van. the two guys he met when they came to test drive it, stopped under and overpass to a highway, shot and killed him. all planned just to steal a vehicle. They were only in their teens or early 20's as well.

Both were caught right away and convicted. Not sure if it was an automatic death penalty back then. But the shooter got at least life without parole if not the death penalty. I can't remember. But the other, got life, but he was eligible for parole after I think it was 12 years since he was not the shooter.

But every year since then, he has been denied parole. My friend is there every year and usually sends us e-mails with a link so we can e-mail the state officials or whoever, stating why this guy should not be paroled. So he has been in prison for 20 years now.

MrPhil

Reaction score
Stupid its not legal, would eliminate these senseless crimes

Color me confused. If weed was legal, people would still be selling it and other people would still be intent on stealing or getting over on those people selling it, which appears to have been the case here. How would making weed legal have eliminated this particular crime?