News: ESPN: Barnwell: Predicting 2019 Vegas win totals for all 32 NFL teams

blueblood70

Reaction score
Predicting before the rosters are finalized seems a little premature.
you think? LOL nice way way too soon to start predictions..rosters are in huge flux right now..we wont know until after FA, after the draft and down the road..

skinsscalper

Reaction score
Because we were 8-8 recently, right?:huh:
It's the typical coward's response. They're either the first to show up in the "eat crow" threads singing the "I'm so glad to be wrong" chorus, or they hide in a corner and hope no one remembers how stupid they looked back in January.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
It would have been the same even if Brady was our QB. You need team play and solid coaching to win in this game.

Well the team can win, even with bad coaching, during the regular season. But I think for the playoffs you need good coaching.

GMO415

Reaction score
Every team listed will have changes...some significant

ItzKelz

Reaction score
It would have been the same even if Brady was our QB. You need team play and solid coaching to win in this game.
Players matter. Team seems to be more stable with Dak. Players seem to believe in Dak more than the Tony led teams as well. Pretty much the same coaching staff.

tecolote

Reaction score
Dallas finished with a +15 in point differential, that is with a very easy shedule, a weak NFC east and no significant in season injuries.

To get only +15 and go 10-6 you also need a lot of breaks to go your way.

Of the top 12 teams in the nfl the next closest in point differential was Pittsburgh with +68, all the rest had +81 or more.

We were very lucky this year. I think next year will be a lor tougher.

Rajveer

Reaction score
Players matter. Team seems to be more stable with Dak. Players seem to believe in Dak more than the Tony led teams as well. Pretty much the same coaching staff.
Its not about believing, Dak just has a better team all around him. I dont dislike Dak, I believe he is only going to get better. However people don't give Tony his due. He carried this team on his back without a O line for a very long time, without a legit defense. He still put us in a position to win. Dak is not there yet but I am hoping he can get to that level.

Flamma

Reaction score
Dallas over 8 1/2. I think they'd be under achieving at 9-7 and that would win it.

Miami over 5 1/2. Way too low for this team. They'll most likely have a new QB and it might be Foles. But that team is more talented than 5 wins.

Atlanta over 8. Like the Cowboys 9-7 would be under achieving. They are too talented to go back to back crap.

New England under 12. Seriously, 12? I'm not taking a bet where I need the team to win 13 games. Brady isn't getting any younger. I'd feel safe with a win here or a push at worst with the under.

jrumann59

Reaction score
The schedule will only be more difficult by two games. They Play the AFC East and NFC North with LA Rams and NO as the two 1st place opponents. In theory I could see them splitting the 4 games against AFC East, splitting 4 games against the NFC North, splitting LA/NO so 5-5 against non-NFC East. That being said I think they can go 3-1 vs AFC East, 3-1 vs NFC North, split LA/NO and be 7-3 on non NFC East part of the schedule