News: ESPN: CeeDee Lamb's message: Get your popcorn ready

nobody

Reaction score
I worry more about guys who were available when we picked than guys we didn’t have a shot at without giving up assets.

For instance, we chose JJ Arcega Whiteside over DK Metcalf, and I was the biggest DKM proponent on the Eagles board. We’re probably cutting JJAW next offseason, he’s like 5th or 6th on the depth chart….

Sounds like you guys have some of the same head scratching drafting decisions that we have to deal with.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Do Cowboys fans remember this quote fondly? It was made by one of the lesser liked stars of the team right before a game you got blown out in. Seems like an odd mantra to channel
I haven't read any comments to that effect. I personally rolled my eyes when I saw the title.

Edit: Okay, the pro-popcorn posts started immediately after your question was posed.....sigh

Last edited:

dsturgeon

Reaction score
It would be a shame if gets taken out for the year returning punts. It looked like it almost happened a few times last year. I hope he doesn't play special teams

blueblood70

Reaction score
well for one hes no TO yet, hes got a lot of work to get to that level..TO was ELITE and in the HOF as topo 3 All time WR and whatever you think of him personally the dude was beast on the field and in the weight room, health nut etc he kept his body in and out like a lab..

he didnt just catch passes for yards, he caught big passes in big parts of the game and scored a ton of TDs

something AC and Julio jones lack as elite receivers..

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Nah...see CeeDee's Jiffy will actually pop. TO's Jiffy was just hot air and the kernels only were hot, no popping. Just a heat bubble in the foil. :muttley:
For those that know Jiffy Pop Popcorn will get hat. :laugh:

Is Jiffy Pop even still around?
Only in Honduras, well parts of Honduras

Mannix

Reaction score
So when is he going to ditch 88, or is Booger still strong arming him into keeping it???

Hoofbite

Reaction score
It would be a shame if gets taken out for the year returning punts. It looked like it almost happened a few times last year. I hope he doesn't play special teams

He will. Happens to all high-tier WR who return punts. I honestly don't know why. The number of PRs I've seen get hurt is nowhere near the number of WRs I've seen get hurt crossing the middle. Teams protect their assets, I guess. Dez returned punts for 3 years and hasn't fielded one since 2012.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So Lamb was held back by Dak going down? Thats the only reason he didn't end up having a pro bowl season?

Let me guess, Dak going down is the reason the defense sucked as bad as it did. Dak going down is also the reason Zeke decided to take a season off. Am I getting close?
No.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
Do Cowboys fans remember this quote fondly? It was made by one of the lesser liked stars of the team right before a game you got blown out in. Seems like an odd mantra to channel
I liked him. I forgave him when he came to Dallas and started catching all those TDs.

Colombiacowboy

Reaction score
As long as they stay healthy they will frighten the hell out of every defense they play.

Does this offense HAVE THE POTENTIAL to scare opposing defenses? Yes. Have they done anything to scare anybody yet? No.
It is put up or shut up time for this offense.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I watched every tortuous moment of last year. Not seeing what you are seeing, clearly.
That team last year is not even close to the team that will be playing this year. As long as they can stay healthy which is the same for all teams. You lose your QB and your entire offensive line you're going to lose.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
heck yeah, I had one number of the lottery, and if I projected it out over the rest of the numbers, I could have been a millionaire. Project on.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
TO liked to talk crap but he was an absolute monster when he played for us. I have no problems with players talking crap if they are gonna be monsters on game day. Our players today talk crap then play like turds. It is not very endearing.