News: ESPN considering Pat McAfee for MNF

lkelly

Reaction score
He was pretty rough in some of his college broadcasting work. His absurd, over the top enthusiasm for punters really stood out. You thought that he was doing it as a bit at first, but then he just continued and you'd cringe game after game as he got all worked up over a guy's hang time.

All that said, I'd take a 3 hour detailed dissertation about long snapping over 30 seconds of Booger McFarland.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
He’s actually really entertaining as a color guy I think it would work but they need to surround him with some other talent.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would never pick Booger.

Rayman70

Reaction score
this HAS to be fake news. LOL...Can ya'll imagine Pat on live TV during a MNF broadcast saying something REALLY questionable and unsavory? ITS GONNA HAPPEN. He's a shock sports jock. I like him...but ESPN is screwing the pooch if they do this. Shows how desperate they have become for relevancy. It would be a major cluster bleep.

Rayman70

Reaction score
He made a name for himself for his 2019 draft selection.

At least that's when I found out about him

yeah, he is an attention seeker...says some out there stuff at times. Its kinda his schtick. ESPN would be making a huge blunder hiring him. This would be kin to the Rush Limbaugh hire back in the day...just is a major reach.

J12B

Reaction score
yeah, he is an attention seeker...says some out there stuff at times. Its kinda his schtick. ESPN would be making a huge blunder hiring him. This would be kin to the Rush Limbaugh hire back in the day...just is a major reach.

He would be a huge upgrade over Booger and what Gruden did.