News: ESPN: Cowboys lament decisions by officials after loss

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
Quit making crap up! You can clearly see the ball coming loose in the second clip in this tweet. Before the helmet hits the ground.

I think if everyone just took the next 10 minutes to view the replay over and over again. At least 30 times you will see the possession of the ball is lost before the helmet hits the ground.

Ren

Reaction score
The refs didn’t take away our momentum holding and false starts did the refs just called them.

there were some missed calls and bad calls, but mostly it was just another sloppy showing from a franchise that’s made that their trademark for the past quarter century

heir

Reaction score
It's one thing for fans to complain and at times I have thought the refs were biased against us too (Raiders game) but when coaches and players start blaming the refs that just smacks of a losing attitude and loser vibe. Players should be focused on what they did wrong an how to improve. Like stop the run, make a 43 yard field goal, things like that which had a bigger impact on the game than 1 contested call at the end.

And coaches should be talking about why there were only 12 rushes all game by ALL running backs. If the coaches had explained that during the presser I would have starting thinking more about the officials, but the way that Big Mike and the players are talking about it, it seems almost like they are trying to distract people from pointing out the obvious problems that many saw and dodge responsibility.
Agreed. My leadership comment was sarcasm. This is not the first time he has done this and it is disappointing

shabazz

Reaction score
Hey, if you go the conspiracy route, you ARE delusional. Or at the very least don't watch other games. You can create any theory you want when you ignore counter-evidence. Y'all are just sensitive trauma patients who undergo hypervigilence with each game we play. Nothing about the refs when we win but a ton of whining when we lose. Other team had more penalties, then it's, "Oh, it's not the number, it's when they call them - late, game-affecting." Then when we get a late, game-affecting non call that helps us win like below, then it's a subject change or minimizing the the impact of it. Nothing more than agenda-driven slant. No surprise given your affiliation. Lying is par for the course too.

.....seems I hit the right nerve