News: ESPN: If the price is right, Cowboys should keep Sean Lee

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If the price is right, Cowboys should keep Sean Lee

i

At 33 in July, with an injury history and now in a part-time role, there is no doubt that Sean Lee's deal would have to be reworked to stay in Dallas.

Read Full Story

cern

Reaction score
if we keep him, does he become a progress stopper for another young lb? he plays like someone who's worried about being injured again. it was hard to watch his last couple of efforts after seeing him be such a star for so long. time for sean to go.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Pay cut and stay. Was not impressed with Smith and lve or any starter in the playoffs, need all the help we can get

8FOR!3

Reaction score
Hopefully he'll take a pay cut and a backup role. I can see him being valuable in the playoffs, that's when the old guys usually step it up.

conner01

Reaction score
I don’t care about a pay cut
We aren’t spending all we have so it really doesn’t matter
I’d like to keep him to tutor the young guys, play the SLB and depth
But he has to decide if he wants that role and if he’s ready to hang it up after next year
If he wants to play a few more years and thinks he can still be a full time starter then I’d let him chase that dream
I don’t think at this point it’s in his best interest to chase that dream but I get it’s hard to walk away from something you’ve dreamed of your whole life

glimmerman

Reaction score
Tyron needed to get the back worked on. He will likely get the Romo treatment for the rest of his career. Extra day of rest and treatment.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Sean Lee is 6'2" and 245.
Last year's staring SAM was Damien Wilson is 6'0" 245.

Fragile? We all know that. But anything Damien Wilson can do, Sean Lee can do better.
SLee never held up the rigors of the MIKE and the SAM is even rougher

He isn't big or sturdy enough....... DWilson obviously has stood up to 4 years of SAM