espn is playing the TO's Irvin interview NOW

goliadmike

reader of rue
Reaction score
They were puzzled why TO mentioned God and is always seeking attention, but didn't mention the death in his family last week.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
That is what they said after hearing his comments about a family member passing away?

goliadmike

reader of rue
Reaction score
They never mentioned the death in the family. They only played the part talking about God. Golic inferred it was a call for attention.

Boysboy

Reaction score
viman96;2317167 said:
That is what they said after hearing his comments about a family member passing away?

Like I said-he just looked SPENT in his postgame PC on Sun evening. I knew something was bothering him something along the lines of this, and NOT about "getting the ball enough".

bigE79

Reaction score
goliadmike;2317172 said:
They never mentioned the death in the family. They only played the part talking about God. Golic inferred it was a call for attention.
You know...I REALLY HATE THOSE FRICKIN DINGLE BERRYS...BAD:star:

goliadmike

reader of rue
Reaction score
bigE79;2317182 said:

I hope the boys circle the wagons and stop talking to anyone. I would even like to see some attitude while the snubbing the media.

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
This is the problem, why do we need a reaction from Mike Golic. Who gives a crap what his opinion is. The man made a comment about his situation, move on to the next story. I'm so sick of the over analysis of everything that's said.

Keith bullock shoved his teammate Courtland Finnegan last week, where is the 20 minute breakdown? Why aren't we having discusssions of a possible team cancer in bullock. It's clearly personal with Owens. Not one member of this team should ever do an interview with them again.

MONT17

Reaction score
Looks like Nancy Grace is still beating sports center in ratings! Maybe Ed Werder should to that thing with his neck like she does to help increase ratings! I think ESPN will send the gameday crew out to look for Caylee Peterson if this keeps going.

bigE79

Reaction score
goliadmike;2317189 said:
I hope the boys circle the wagons and stop talking to anyone. I would even like to see some attitude while the snubbing the media.
I wouldnt say word 1 to those bums...id marion barber all of their *****:star:

Hailmary

Reaction score
bigE79;2317182 said:

Do what I do. Stop watching them.

Best way to show your displeasure is to hurt them in the ratings. You'll save yourself a lot of aggrevation in the process.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
miamicowboy21;2317198 said:
Keith bullock shoved his teammate Courtland Finnegan last week, where is the 20 minute breakdown? Why aren't we having discusssions of a possible team cancer in bullock. It's clearly personal with Owens. Not one member of this team should ever do an interview with them again.

Absolutely. And I can't get any of my football associates to understand the double standards the media applies to TO. They just keep repeating the same mess the media feeds them on a weekly basis; (and then claim they are speaking and using their own mind ... :eek: )

Those guys from TN were having it out basically on the 50-yard line with the tape rolling and I haven't heard a mumbling word about it.

StylisticS

Reaction score
bigE79;2317212 said:
I wouldnt say word 1 to those bums...id marion barber all of their *****:star:
So basically. Let's just Barry Bonds the media.:laugh2:

bigE79

Reaction score
Hailmary;2317264 said:
Do what I do. Stop watching them.

Best way to show your displeasure is to hurt them in the ratings. You'll save yourself a lot of aggrevation in the process.
ive stopped watchin that crap years ago... just reading about what those fools say pisses me off:star: