espn on cowboys today 11-12

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
espn was saying that they feit, (ed werder on espn) said that they felt the cowboys were going to open up things, spread out the defense, like with 3 to 4 wrs, etc,

felix jones is still doubtful,

will post more, with my nephew and he wants to play some,

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
also, im hearing portis is doubtful, but he wants to play, but seems unlikely right now, more later on espn will post,

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
T O said if we get our fire and energy back, we can get where we need to be, and finish strong

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
tony said he can make every required throw, and will wear small splint on right hand, and we will come out and attack Commanders, and that they can come out sunday night and change perception of the team

felix still hasnt been able to play, that romo said they are going to go up tempo, makes you wonder espn said if they are going to go to spread offense,

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
james hasty said to him, jason garrett has the most pressure on him then romo because he has done nothing like he did with his first year, and he needs to get this offense untracked,

JBS

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2414821 said:
espn was saying that they feit, (ed werder on espn) said that they felt the cowboys were going to open up things, spread out the defense, like with 3 to 4 wrs, etc,

felix jones is still doubtful,

will post more, with my nephew and he wants to play some,

this is PHENOMENAL news..If I remember correctly when we spread out the Commanders in our first meeting and went with the 2 min drill offense, once before the end of the first half (we got a field goal) and once at the end of the game (we scored a TD). Our offense, while romo has been our quarterback seems to function nearly flawlessly in the 2min offense, now I know there is a difference between a spread offense and a no huddle offense but here is to hoping JG implements both from here on out. I recall seeing a stat the other day that indicated we were 2nd in scoring in the nfl in the final 2 mins of each half...

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
only thing i dont like about if the cowboys do go to the spread, etc, Ed Werder and his big mouth told the espn and the world, which lets the Commanders know what the cowboys are planning to do. I dont like that, wanted to keep it quiet, till was too late for the Commanders.

Reaction score
Im sure with an offense that has Romo and our entire cast of weapons the skins never thought about if we were to spread out our offense lol

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
i dont know, i just dont like reporters giving away so called secrets, but the players have to learn to, to not trust some reporters.

Its like michael irvin said one time, when he was being interviewed by john madden, irvin showed him some of the tricks of the trade how he was getting open, and told madden not to tell, madden sure he wouldnt, then the next game it was all over the air, and madden was showing how irvin was beating coveage, jamming cornerbacks etc.

some reporters you just cant trust, eventually the players should realize this

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2415370 said:
i dont know, i just dont like reporters giving away so called secrets, but the players have to learn to, to not trust some reporters.

Its like michael irvin said one time, when he was being interviewed by john madden, irvin showed him some of the tricks of the trade how he was getting open, and told madden not to tell, madden sure he wouldnt, then the next game it was all over the air, and madden was showing how irvin was beating coveage, jamming cornerbacks etc.

some reporters you just cant trust, eventually the players should realize this
reporters aren't giving away secrets. the idiot who told werder is the one giving away stuff. Probably Jerry

jjalldaway21

Reaction score
Romo back is all good and all but that's not going to help the o line block any better. And most importantly, we can't forget we still have Barber.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Rampage;2415373 said:
reporters aren't giving away secrets. the idiot who told werder is the one giving away stuff. Probably Jerry

I think Philips intimated the use of multiple receiver sets during his press conference.

But who knows?