ESPN on Dallas ESPN on Wash

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Let's see how often we hear about Dallas losing to the SB champs with no probowl QB, no first round Rb, injured Pro bowl TE, No probowl Corners (newman,jones), and Henry playing hurt, No probowl safety, no probowl punter and losing.

Compared to Wash, with basically just Taylor out, getting beaten badly at home. Qb puts up a 49 qb rating.

I''m gonna guess 10-1 ratio of dallas mentions compared washington.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Rampage;2398806 said:
well jerry loves the media attention.....

and none of it is bad.

Stay tuned for the 8 part reality show with the jones family set to premiere in March...

"The building of a billion dollar stadium and the tearing down of a competitive team"

It will be on the new espn cowboys station and the voice over is done by Tom Jackson, with hand gyrations from chris berman and a special foreword from Skip Bayless.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
theebs;2398821 said:
and none of it is bad.

Stay tuned for the 8 part reality show with the jones family set to premiere in March...

"The building of a billion dollar stadium and the tearing down of a competitive team"

It will be on the new espn cowboys station and the voice over is done by Tom Jackson, with hand gyrations from chris berman and a special foreword from Skip Bayless.

:lmao2:

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
theebs;2398821 said:
and none of it is bad.

:laugh2: can't wait till the special edition dvd of it comes out:beatit:

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some of you people REALLY need to get over the ESPN thing. Frankly, the complaining around here of ESPN is just as bad as ESPN themselves. It's been going on for YEARS, it's not going to change. Embrace it, as "he" says.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Sarge;2398992 said:
Some of you people REALLY need to get over the ESPN thing. Frankly, the complaining around here of ESPN is just as bad as ESPN themselves. It's been going on for YEARS, it's not going to change. Embrace it, as "he" says.

True Sarge. Not to mention it isn't all false either.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sarge;2398992 said:

http://i18.***BLOCKED***/albums/b133/BrAinPaiNt/MediaMeanies.jpg

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BrAinPaiNt;2399004 said:
http://i18.***BLOCKED***/albums/b133/BrAinPaiNt/MediaMeanies.jpg

:laugh2: :p:

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Sarge;2398992 said:

I agree.

The whole ESPN bias, officiating bias, media bias BS is sickening.

If you don't like what ESPN has to say.......don't watch.

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
suicide.gif

djmajestik

Reaction score
theebs;2398821 said:
and none of it is bad.

This makes me think of Survivor: Dallas - Jerry Jones as Jeff Probst leads the Dallas Cowboys in a battle - "outwitted, outplayed, outmatched"

Watch as the team bickers and moans and yells, and at the end, NO ONE IS GOING HOME.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
Our guys deserve it, they loved the press in the off season. Don't run away from it now.

dawson-crying.jpg

Quit being such a baby, ESPN broadcasting our next Super Bowl will be enough retribution for me. Because you know everything they say is going to burn their souls, "Cowboys win their 6th". Keyshawn would probably spontaneously combust.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hoofbite;2399018 said:
If you don't like what ESPN has to say.......don't watch.
When there was only ESPN it was one thing. But now that has changed thank goodness. Turn the channel folks!

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I don't care what ESPN has to say. I already know what they think and what they'll say cause it's the same stuff they've been doing for years.