Twitter: ESPN playoff power rankings - Cowboys not in top 10

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Fair enough. This should be bulletin board material. I like the disrespect and underdog roll.

Go Dallas!!!!
There you are. Was wondering where your meanderings had ya.

Yep! I love it that we’re on nobody’s radar. Even James Harrison made a cameo some where’s saying that “Nobody is afraid of the Cowboys.” & “Everyone wants to play us in the playoffs.”

It’s up to the Cowboys to go and earn their respect, or go into the game ill-prepared and fold up like a cheap tent.

madcow74

Reaction score
power rankings for the playoffs are about as useless as college basketball rankings when it comes to the tourney #usmbc

#suckit
#anyonecanwin
#dallaswins

madcow74

Reaction score

Ok this kinda matches the espn power rankings

oh im just supposed to believe that? how did they do last year or in the past? i guess if you just put "expert simulation" in front of anything then the chiefs have it

Jipper

Reaction score
Oh man I remember they made us do that in 6th grade. We kinda got into it a bit too much & they made us simmer it down some.

So they turned the haka into hakonumatata? Sounds about right for our school systems today

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The top 4 deserve to be the top 4. The remaining 8 are interchangeable to me.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Our defense is a problem. Since the last part of the Eagles game they have been getting torched. It's a disturbing trend not unnoticed by the critics.

Sydla

Reaction score
Our defense is a problem. Since the last part of the Eagles game they have been getting torched. It's a disturbing trend not unnoticed by the critics.

The defense has seemingly fallen off after that NO game and then the first half of the Eagles game.

In terms of the rankings, how can anyone be surprised? This team is arguably one of the worst of the playoff teams. They have typically spit the bit the few times they have gotten into the playoffs. Outside of Dallas, most people think Garrett is just an average head coach.

It's not hard to see why a 10-6 Cowboys team isn't thought of as one of the ten best teams in the NFL right now.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I hope we can move up in those BCS rankings and have a shot to play for it all at the end!