News: ESPN: Robert Kraft bothered by New England Patriots' 3-year playoff skid

Chuck 54

Reaction score
New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft expressed frustration with his team's recent slide, but he has hope for the future led by coach Bill Belichick and quarterback Mac Jones.

"I'm a Patriot fan, big time, first. More than anything, it bothers me that we haven't been able to win a playoff game in the last three years," Kraft said Tuesday from the NFL annual meeting.” - ESPN

Jerry to Bob, “Hold my beer!” :yourock:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...ered-new-england-patriots-3-year-playoff-skid

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Kraft got lucky getting Belichick. Belichick got lucky getting Brady. But all of a sudden they built a blueprint for success. And if they continue with that blueprint it'll bring them even more success.

Poor Jerry.

Insomniac

Reaction score
Since Robert Kraft bought the Patriots in 1994 the longest stretch of not making the Conference Championship Game is 4 years. (1997-2000)

Motorola

Reaction score
New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft expressed frustration with his team's recent slide, but he has hope for the future led by coach Bill Belichick and quarterback Mac Jones.

"I'm a Patriot fan, big time, first. More than anything, it bothers me that we haven't been able to win a playoff game in the last three years," Kraft said Tuesday from the NFL annual meeting.” - ESPN

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...ered-new-england-patriots-3-year-playoff-skid
His Pats finished one game behind the Bills to squeeze into a wildcard spot just ahead of the Dolphins.
BUF 11-6
NE 10-7
MIA 9-8

Buffalo (Von Miller) and Miami (Tyreek HIll) = serious moves to remain contenders for the division title..
Expect AFC East race to once again be close in 2022.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Kraft is smart, he got a rub n tug and dipped. Jerry on the other hand was looking for his glory Whole and ended up in a Paternity court room. Lmao. He can't do anything right

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score

He had to be trolling Jerry.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Kraft got lucky getting Belichick. Belichick got lucky getting Brady. But all of a sudden they built a blueprint for success. And if they continue with that blueprint it'll bring them even more success.

Poor Jerry.
Jerrys success was over when he ripped the Lombardi out of Jimmys hands after the 2nd SB victory podium dance.

Flamma

Reaction score
The AFC got a lot tougher over the last few years. Even if Mac Jones turns out to be really good, it would still be tough. It's not just the Patriots, Colts, and Steelers anymore.

ESisback

Reaction score
At least he's upset with not winning. Do you get the same feeling from Jerry? Jerry seems way too content with losing.

Hell no, but Jerry’s said many of the same things. Who means it more? We could say Kraft is way too content with losing too. He let Goat Boy run away, got in trouble for Korean rubdowns, deflated balls, sign stealing, etc., etc.—he’s no angel either.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Hell no, but Jerry’s said many of the same things. Who means it more? We could say Kraft is way too content with losing too. He let Goat Boy run away, got in trouble for Korean rubdowns, deflated balls, sign stealing, etc., etc.—he’s no angel either.
The Korean rubdown thing is the only thing I cant kill him for. ; )

Motorola

Reaction score
The AFC got a lot tougher over the last few years. Even if Mac Jones turns out to be really good, it would still be tough. It's not just the Patriots, Colts, and Steelers anymore.
Patriots and Steelers could be on a downturn...perhaps replaced by Bills and Bengals.