News: ESPN: Ruth, Staubach to receive Medal of Freedom

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Watching the President award 7 people the highest civilian award a private citizen can get and Roger Staubach is there in the Flesh to receive. As a fan of the Cowboys, I can't tell you how lucky I have been to have opportunity to watch Roger Staubach. At every turn, that guy was just above and beyond.

Congratulations to Roger Staubach.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
4e93d81e0bd71778744b2c4887985892.jpg

Legendary .
He was labeled as the original,,, CAPTAIN COMEBACK before being duly & worthily appointed! ,,,if I recall correctly & my memory serves me well.:starspin:

cowboyec

Reaction score
Elvis Presley and Roger Staubach.
my favorite entertainer.
my favorite QB.
BOTH receive The Presidential Medal of Freedom Award...AWESOME.
:clap::clap::clap:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Watching the President award 7 people the highest civilian award a private citizen can get and Roger Staubach is there in the Flesh to receive. As a fan of the Cowboys, I can't tell you how lucky I have been to have opportunity to watch Roger Staubach. At every turn, that guy was just above and beyond.

Congratulations to Roger Staubach.

Same here. I saw Roger day 1 with the Cowboys. They talk about football players are not role models well Roger was. Not because he played football but how he lives his life. Very proud of him

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
The only thing we have in America that is comparable in significance to knighthood in the UK is our US Citizenship. ;)
Are you actually " coming out" in to admitting yer' a Limey?,,, well,Hell clanging Bells , betcha' you've gotta' a slight load of that there Sir lord admirable Henriede rickNELSON in yer' jeans, eh? ,,, I'd herd he'd defeated a bunch of triangles once& in typical British aplum they rected up a lifesized triangle in hizzoner, only y'all call it a square fer' some dang rasin,,,SHEESE! ,,,IS IT T time yet???, cuz' I'll be liken me bout 3 fat fingers of Gorden's pine needle squeein's in mine,ya know:confused:

* oh,you sly,subversive bass turd!
Man! Why didn't you come right out of the gate in an up front clean break & proclaim you were held in bond as a royal subject of the queen mother herself from across the big pond off to my right,left& 3 out of every 5 hairs on my left big toe are pointing towards, while my nose is pointed kinda at the north stars flank somewhere when I've got my night time eyes,,,shoot! I'd of probably enjoyed not liking you a whole lot more,,,o_O

*:lmao: you know I just grinding on you,Right?,,,Man, seriously, I would've been slightly nicer in the " Likes" outgoing delivery slot, cuz' you are listed as an actual off shore regional non- threat on my S.H.T.F.party time& people to 'whack' list.
(
updated periodically)o_O