ESPN: Source: Cowboys determine Pacman scuffle didn't break rules

VACowboy

Reaction score
So, it's ok with all of you that Pacman was off in a hotel room, partying in the early morning, less than six or so hours before he had to attend meetings for preparing for Sunday's game? If the league disciplines Pacman Jones, it's really going to make the Cowboys look bad.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
VACowboy;2321780 said:
So, it's ok with all of you that Pacman was off in a hotel room, partying in the early morning, less than six or so hours before he had to attend meetings for preparing for Sunday's game? If the league disciplines Pacman Jones, it's really going to make the Cowboys look bad.
Adam Jones wasn't the only Dallas Cowboy attending that party. Nonetheless, the party itself has not been described as rowdy or disruptive, so the party itself wasn't a problem. Yes, they were out late and that could develop into a problem come gametime, but even that isn't really the problem. The main problem is how Adam Jones conducted himself at the party. If Jones had simply behaved himself, his attendance at the party would never have approached the level of controversy which the media has attempted to morph it into. That's the problem.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
I like this bit of good news....maybe he will get us a couple more weeks.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
Man:(, How can anyone support and defend this guy.

I like the Cowboys as much as anyone ,but come on now. This guy is not the typ of player we should want on this team.

They try and give him another chance at playing football and he basically spits in there face.

I don't care if there were extenuating circumstances or not, He was out playing around at 1;30 AM, and with his history, no good could come from that.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
ThreeSportStar80;2321371 said:
"Kidding around huh" yeah right... Of course Dallas will say nothing different, come on people.

I have to agree here, what do you expect Cowboys to say....

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
sandtrapp;2321919 said:
He was out playing around at 1;30 AM, and with his history, no good could come from that.

The police statement says it was 11 p.m.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
AdamJT13;2321930 said:
The police statement says it was 11 p.m.

Oh, Sorry. My Bad. I guess if it's before Midnight it's OK.

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2321371 said:
"Kidding around huh" yeah right... Of course Dallas will say nothing different, come on people.
I told people like you last night that nothing will come of this. it's nothing, so you are other pacman haters may as well get over it. much a doo about nothing.

Audiman

Reaction score
VACowboy;2321780 said:
So, it's ok with all of you that Pacman was off in a hotel room, partying in the early morning

11pm is early morning?