News: ESPN: Source: Dak is on track to start Week 1 vs. Bucs

75boyz

Reaction score
So which ESPN story is true?
This one or Adam Schefter's?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh nooooo ........ the guys who hate Dak quarterback are not gonna like this.

613242d1-cc0f-4a2b-97bd-b30eb9efc576_text.gif

DAK every snap, every game!!!!

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
i don't think there was any question here that he would start game one. The only question was how healthy would he be....80%, 100%?? 50%?? And how long he will play. Hope he is 100% and can play the whole game, but that may be asking too much.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I'm so sick of this story line. I wish I could fast forward a few episodes and just get to week 1.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
i don't think there was any question here that he would start game one. The only question was how healthy would he be....80%, 100%?? 50%?? And how long he will play. Hope he is 100% and can play the whole game, but that may be asking too much.
Homers lack the ability to see a rational argument like this. They are under the impression.anyone who is concerned about Dak thinks his arm has been amputated and is hoping his career is over.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Only, it isn't really news. Everybody knows that Dak is going to start.

The real question is if he's being rushed back into the lineup. And if so, how many games will be sacrificed because he isn't 100%?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Dak may play but will it make a difference? Week 1 should not be the first time we have seen Dak in game this year.

shabazz

Reaction score
Complete BS article that should qualify as fake news.

Meanwhile Patrick Mahomes starts game 3 of preseason honing his craft while we have a gimp with a trashed shoulder. Jerry over payed for an overhyped player

Dak’s best ability used to be his availability and he’s now damaged goods and not Mr. durable as his sycophants told us he was.

If by some chance Dak does play against Tompa Bay and predictably falters, his apologists already have excuses ready and I’m sure the usual apologists will again post propaganda articles from BSPN

shabazz

Reaction score
Interesting how ESPN stories are picked apart depending on the positive aspect related to the Cowboys while the ones that question Dallas are treated as trash.

......kind of like social media truth squaders

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Complete BS article that should qualify as fake news.

Meanwhile Patrick Mahomes starts game 3 of preseason honing his craft while we have a gimp with a trashed shoulder. Jerry over payed for an overhyped player

Dak’s best ability used to be his availability and he’s now damaged goods and not Mr. durable as his sycophants told us he was.

If by some chance Dak does play against Tompa Bay and predictably falters, his apologists already have excuses ready and I’m sure the usual apologists will again post propaganda articles from BSPN

The Cowboys just caved to his every demand and refused to use any leverage.

One of the worst deals I’ve ever seen done. The Cowboys only negotiating tactic was make him wait so they would just inevitably cave and pay more. So stupid.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Oh nooooo ........ the guys who hate Dak quarterback are not gonna like this.

I think the Dak haters have gotten exactly what they wanted this offseason. Dak got injured again and its to his throwing shoulder. And although it doesnt appear to be season ending, he will probably be rusty and something like a shoulder could affect him all year long. If Dak missed a handful of games we probably miss the playoffs.

As compared to the alternative its probably a glimmer of hope for them. A healthy Dak and a healthy team would be a disaster.

Although we have stayed relatively injury free elsewhere. Im sure they were hoping for mass injuries across the team.