News: ESPN: Source: Garrett expected back as Giants' OC

aria

Reaction score
In all fairness he has nothing to work with. Their O line was worse than ours for most, if not all, of the year. Their QB is a joke, they don’t have a single true #1 WR and no Barkley.

Looking at that roster I have no idea why he even took the job, it could do nothing but hurt him. Bellichick would be lucky to have that offense on the top 25.

JayFord

Reaction score
That offense wont be good unless they have top ten talent across the board because everyone knows what youre doing and you have to outplay the otherside

meaning youre at a disadvantage under Garrett

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Garrett hopes to outlast Judge and take his job, that's how he operates. It's what he did in Dallas to Wade Phillips. That earned him an HC paycheck for over a decade. He hasn't changed.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Judge never liked JG but he can't fire him...JG natural job will be at the management level not in coaching

I think you're 100% correct by coming to that conclusion. In a way, I feel sorry for him. o_O

It seems clear that he's simply trying to succeed in something he's just not cut out for. :oops:

It seems he'll, quite possibly, have to be canned for it. Either that or it'll be Joe Judge! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

BHendri5

Reaction score

Nah you idiot he exposed a team that he knows all the players and their tendencies as well as the clown OC we have . Stop talking

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
The Eagles and Garrett deserved each other. Why did the Eagles not interview Garrett?

Garrett and Wentz would have been the ultimate clown show for that circus in Philly.

Qcard

Reaction score
Source: Garrett expected back as Giants' OC

i

Giants offensive coordinator Jason Garrett is expected to return after a shaky season, a source told ESPN, but there will be some changes to New York's offensive staff.

Read Full Story
Joe Judge over under 7 games before he gets fired?

If there is one thing Garrett taught Dak Prescott well......”lockeroom coup”

Proof

Reaction score
Why wouldn’t he. Bad news for us as long as he is there he will be a thorn in our side. Anyone that thinks differently is an idiot

just going out on a limb here, but probably because he sucks, and sucked, and their offense sucked... horribly?

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I can't believe teams weren't beating down the doors at Giants HQ to interview Garrett for their vacant position. *sarcasm*

:D

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
yep, what I loved were the Garrett groupies who thought he was good as Tom Landry. smh Gregg even had a picture of Garrett with a Landry hat on. I bet one groupie that Garrett would never win a super bowl with Dallas. LOL look who was right.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
I think you're 100% correct by coming to that conclusion. In a way, I feel sorry for him. o_O

It seems clear that he's simply trying to succeed in something he's just not cut out for. :oops:

It seems he'll, quite possibly, have to be canned for it. Either that or it'll be Joe Judge! :rolleyes:
I agree with you .. you know in life knowing what fits you not what you want is half of journey ..I hope he realizes that soon and move on from coaching it is not his natural calling
I grantee you he will shine being in management.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
He needs another year planting more
mischievous seeds to take over HC Judge' job! :muttley:

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
Give him any improvement in their o-line, a healthy Barkley and an improved or replaced QB and he should be able to steer them to 8-8 and a division title. Pretty sure the Gnats organisation would be delighted with him for that.

visionary

Reaction score
Wait, he didn’t get offered several HC positions this year? I thought teams would be lining up?

Yet another staff understanding the JG is garbage abd reducing his OC responsibilities but his number one fan will tell us how great he really is

Mr @Idgit, please elaborate .....

:lmao::lmao2::lmao2:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Great news for us. Giants offense was horrific and Daniel Jones regressed in year 2.
Forget the old Giants and ya they won't be a cakewalk from here on out.....:(