News: ESPN: Source: Garrett expected back as Giants' OC

nobody

Reaction score
Good for him. If Garrett is allowed to build the type of offense we had when Dak was 1st drafted they'll compete for the NFCE. They are still working on revamping their OL but if they get Barkley going with some outside weapons were in trbl.

And IF they make the playoffs, likely be one and done. They will absolutely not sniff a divisional round with Garret coaching in any capacity there.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
And IF they make the playoffs, likely be one and done. They will absolutely not sniff a divisional round with Garret coaching in any capacity there.

And that would be more than we have accomplished in his absence. If they can built a power run game behind barkley along with a decent defense that they had they could go further than we will.

MistyAnn

Reaction score
I still love our old coach, he is getting the willey old coach look with the glasses in ny, he has such a bone fide good guy vibe about him. I like to wish him well but I can't wish him only if he gets in and we don't.
I wonder what other cowboys will be in the superbowl, will hitchens get another ring with kc, fi he is still there.l love still seeing our former heros playing or coaching in the big games even if we are not there ourselves.