News: ESPN: Source: Garrett to meet with Jones again Thursday

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Keep in mind hes only one person. He could be joking so dont freak out yet lol

But seeing how we have a 3rd meeting I am getting a little worried. I dont thinkwe are at panic level yet

I am....i just hate Garrett as HC of cowboys....most always outcoached by other teams...this year was classic example of how things go from bad to worse with no sign of letting up....Garrett just does not bring that fear to players like Jimmy or the Big Tuna did....and after 10 years we have an exhausted review of Garretts coaching style...Mediocrity

Gaede

Reaction score
There's no possible way Garrett would get a one year extension. It would be impossible to staff the rest of the team because prospective coaches will require a minimum 2yr contract.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Tell security to shoot on sight, can't risk an infection.
Roadtrip---- are you a serious Cooper Rush fan?.....hey man got nothing against it....i was a total Rico Gathers fan...that is why my name is Go-Rico

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
There's no possible way Garrett would get a one year extension. It would be impossible to staff the rest of the team because prospective coaches will require a minimum 2yr contract.

Gaede---man i hope you are right...but the way this season has gone nothing crazy or bad will surprise me

Section446

Reaction score
section--and personally i believe it is way too much and there needs to be some kind of rule that one player cannot take such a large slice of the pie
I don't know that there needs to necessarily be a rule, teams just need to be smart and reserve ELITE, franchise QB money for guys who fit the bill... Dak is not that guy, he's a $20-$25 million a year type of QB.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
heard someone say.."Frazier"...use to HC Minnesota and now i think one of their lower coaches?....cant drum up a Plat..feel too depressed about Garrett not being fired yet
I'm dragging your patience to the finish line.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I don't know that there needs to necessarily be a rule, teams just need to be smart and reserve ELITE, franchise QB money for guys who fit the bill... Dak is not that guy, he's a $20-$25 million a year type of QB.
I hear you.

Gaede

Reaction score
Gaede---man i hope you are right...but the way this season has gone nothing crazy or bad will surprise me

Well, a one year contract is out of the question. But a 2 or 3 yr is not lol.

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
I admit.. part of me wants to see an extension.. however very small.

reason? itd be a circus and biggest failure an owner has made since 2000. this would be remembered as the worst decision ever

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

but Dak already refused 30 mil a year average?.....i really believe there needs to be a rule

CB61

Reaction score
giphy.gif
My favorite an analogy or movie that mimics the Dallas Cowboys

Section446

Reaction score
but Dak already refused 30 mil a year average?.....i really believe there needs to be a rule
Maybe we need to make our own rule? We just need to use our brains as a management staff, other teams don't seem to struggle with it.