News: ESPN: Source: Gordon hopes for 49ers or Cowboys deal

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Everyone on this board conplains about the situation at wide out then most don’t want to sign the league’s most dynamic (yet troubled) receiver?

He’s probably not going to cost more than a 6th round pick and his salary won’t cost almost anything? If he gets suspended again, nothing is really lost.

The better question is: Why wouldn’t you sign him?

Over the 4 year period from 2014-2017 he played in a total of 10 games. That’s it. 10 games in 4 years. The Cowboys need desperately for the offense to get in sync, especially with Dak and the receivers. Adding that kind of lack of dependability into the mix would only hinder that. The fact the Browns are ready to part ways after just one game is just another red flag.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Why would any WR want to go to a team with a QB incapable of getting him the ball on time and in the right spot? Maybe one that just wants a paycheck and the spotlight off of him when he doesn’t perform.

Did you see what he did with the Browns a few years ago? 1646 yards with Jason Campbell, Brandon Weeden and Brian Hoyer all starting.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did you see what he did with the Browns a few years ago? 1646 yards with Jason Campbell, Brandon Weeden and Brian Hoyer all starting.

That was 5 seasons ago. The next 4 season’s after that he only managed to play a combined total of 10 games.

Sully

Reaction score
That was 5 seasons ago. The next 4 season’s after that he only managed to play a combined total of 10 games.[/QUOTE

Gordon is one joint away from entire career ban and Dallas wants to take on that risk? Sure Jerry would because he is a baffoon GM

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
I’m tired of big name always using our franchise to get what they want, throwing our fanabse into frenzy.....can they just let us be miserable in peace. Stop giving us false hope

Sully

Reaction score
I’m tired of big name always using our franchise to get what they want, throwing our fanabse into frenzy.....can they just let us be miserable in peace. Stop giving us false hope

Think Jerry missed the boat in the video game industry. Instead of Madden 2018, Jones 2018

PBCCowboy

Reaction score
with Gordon, Gregory and Irving, the Cowboys will be easily confused for a halfway house.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gordon is one joint away from entire career ban and Dallas wants to take on that risk? Sure Jerry would because he is a baffoon GM

This was Gordon talking, not Jerry.

Jinxx13x

Reaction score
i think the risk is low so what do we have to lose ? a little of jerry's money ! anything positive we would get would be a bonus and if it doesnt work out no worries

CB61

Reaction score
Everyone on this board conplains about the situation at wide out then most don’t want to sign the league’s most dynamic (yet troubled) receiver?

He’s probably not going to cost more than a 6th round pick and his salary won’t cost almost anything? If he gets suspended again, nothing is really lost.

Well that's another way to look at it but as I heard it he has a hamstring issue so can he play right away there's no doubt he could help us if he could stay on the field then of course you have to get the ball to him?

paladin

Reaction score

Because I've already stuck a penny in a electrical outlet.

It was a really bad idea initially with a utterly predictable outcome.
&
I'm not gonna do it again

Ken

Reaction score
Why would any WR want to go to a team with a QB incapable of getting him the ball on time and in the right spot? Maybe one that just wants a paycheck and the spotlight off of him when he doesn’t perform.
Just say, I have no idea what I am talking about...ignore me.

13 catches for wr's last week....fyi

11 for cleveland wrs in an ot game.

The Natural

Reaction score
Send em a late pick. If he flames out who cares, what were we going to do with the pick anyway.