News: ESPN: Source: Gordon hopes for 49ers or Cowboys deal

Deep_South

Reaction score
I want him, fully acknowledging in advance it is unlikely to work out long term. It might work out for a while, and "a while" could get us into the playoffs.

Reactions: CWR

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
i think the risk is low so what do we have to lose ? a little of jerry's money ! anything positive we would get would be a bonus and if it doesnt work out no worries

And a draft pick. He isn’t a free agent. The Browns want to trade him.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Because I've already stuck a penny in a electrical outlet.

It was a really bad idea initially with a utterly predictable outcome.
&
I'm not gonna do it again

Even Forrest Gump would understand it when you put it like that.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
how can a distraction like this help us? what exactly has he done in 6 years to make people think he's going to suddenly break out with another team? we've got enough drama here w/o adding in a lot more.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Make the move! What you're doing today isn't working. And it hasn't worked going back to the better part of last season either.

It's not a "one game" situation, it's seven of your last nine games where your quarterback passes for under 200 yards.

I don't care how good your defense and running game is, you can't win with such an anemic passing attack.

tico

Reaction score
Who needs an elite talent when you have guys like Terrance Williams, Deonte Thompson and Tavon Austin dominating the league.
Yup, and these guys are content with that..
I guess their is Garrett Guys and Garrett fans..

ultron

Reaction score
Sign him, don't worry about the other BS - this offense is pathetic and has no playmakers (other than Zeke). Teams will stack the box and pressure Dak since there's no threat outside

aria

Reaction score
Lol

Drugs- check
Character issues- check
Jerry Jones special- check

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Everyone on this board conplains about the situation at wide out then most don’t want to sign the league’s most dynamic (yet troubled) receiver?

He’s probably not going to cost more than a 6th round pick and his salary won’t cost almost anything? If he gets suspended again, nothing is really lost.

The better question is: Why wouldn’t you sign him?
Sign vs trade for. Would you give up a draft pick for him?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sign him, don't worry about the other BS - this offense is pathetic and has no playmakers (other than Zeke). Teams will stack the box and pressure Dak since there's no threat outside

We won't even have interest. They like what they have and their arrogance won't let them think otherwise.

Never has a group of people accomplished so little and believed in themselves so much. Just check out a presser and their smarminess on display. They really think they are experts.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
We won't even have interest. They like what they have and their arrogance won't let them think otherwise.

Never has a group of people accomplished so little and believed in themselves so much. Just check out a presser and their smarminess on display. They really think they are experts.

giphy.gif

agk136

Reaction score
Another pothead and we will be known as the Dallas Weedheads.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I don't think this locker room is strong enough to absorb another headcase.

CWR

Reaction score
I want him, fully acknowledging in advance it is unlikely to work out long term. It might work out for a while, and "a while" could get us into the playoffs.

Ill take "awhile" for a 5th or 6th rounder.