News: ESPN: Source: MRI confirms torn Achilles for Dez

Blackspider214

Reaction score
So he's on injured reserve. Does this mean he gets a ring if the Saints win it all?

Why would he even wear that ring? I would not nor want one ordered for me. He participated in one practice and was brought in halfway into the season. He's a throwaway player now.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Yeppers!,,, my FEUDIAN senses indicated the probability of something such as this rapidly occurring, registering in from the highly likely to the redlined spectrum of the guaranteed range.

* what a bummer, man!o_O

the_h0wey

Reaction score
Source: MRI confirms torn Achilles for Dez

i

An MRI confirmed that receiver Dez Bryant has suffered a torn Achilles and now faces an expected eight-month recovery, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter on Saturday.

Read Full Story

So ends his career

4lifecowboy

Reaction score
Already getting positive comments from the Saint locker room as far as the chemistry he brought. Still wishing him the best, the last Cowboy player that wowed me any given Sunday.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
That's not how an Achilles works. :/
how does it work and what causes a tear like his ??

I was wanting to see him play for the saints, so its a bummer he didnt get to play at all.
He may be able to come back from it next year.

ksadler1

Reaction score
how does it work and what causes a tear like his ??

I was wanting to see him play for the saints, so its a bummer he didnt get to play at all.
He may be able to come back from it next year.

I remember watching the Cardinals a couple years back when Carson Palmer just collapsed after a play with no contact at all. Not sure exactly what causes it but I'm not sure it can be prevented either. As far as l know, it has nothing to do with being out of shape tho...

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Anyone want to wager that a Saints WR will throw up the X after scoring against us? I have no doubt it's going to happen...
Copy! I'll wager a " Little Caesars" product shipping container in the all likelihood as to that not transpiring,,,o_O