WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Top 10...plus the Eagles

2008 Power Rankings: Week 6 RK (LW)TEAM REC COMMENT
nyg.gif
1 (1)Giants4-0-0 Hanging 44 on the Seahawks without Plaxico Burress was a strong statement. It will take more than the Browns to knock this team off course. (MM)
ten.gif
2 (2)Titans5-0-0They benefited from an iffy call in Baltimore but more than matched up physically. Class of the AFC is off, then at KC before a home Monday nighter vs. Colts. (PK)
was.gif
3 (6)Commanders4-1-0This team should be 7-1 at the midway point. Jim Zorn has made all the right moves over the past month. (MM)
dal.gif
4 (3)Cowboys4-1-0Wade Phillips says not to worry about the ugly win over the Bengals. But it's definitely cause for concern. (MM)
pit.gif
5 (5)Steelers4-1-0After the victory at Jacksonville, it's time to consider the Steelers as one of the elite. (JW)
car.gif
6 (7)Panthers4-1-0The Panthers are solid all the way around and getting better. (PY)
den.gif
7 (11)Broncos4-1-0The Broncos showed they can win games on defense. If they show they can do it consistently, the Broncos will be in good shape all season long. (BW)
buf.gif
8 (4)Bills4-1-0The Bills hit a speed bump on their way to what could have been an undefeated record at their bye. Trent Edwards was knocked out of the game with a concussion and will need the extra time to regroup. All the Bills will. (TG)
nwe.gif
9 (13)Patriots3-1-0The Patriots got just what they needed after their bye week. They bounced back from their crushing Week 3 loss to the Dolphins with a methodical victory over the 49ers. (TG)
chi.gif
10 (18)Bears3-2-0You can't fight it right now: The Bears are the best team in the NFC North. Kyle Orton is no game-manager, either. (KS)
------------------

phi.gif
12 (9)Eagles2-3-0Remember when we thought this was a top-five team? Seems like such a long time ago now. (MM)

The rest: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/powerranking?season=2008&week=6

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
Wade Phillips says not to worry about the ugly win over the Bengals. But it's definitely cause for concern

But the Giants going to OT with them means nothing? Ah well, not to worry.

yentl911

Reaction score
looks good to me..............as BAZ says above, I guess the fact that the Bengals took the G-Men to OT was no big deal but when we have issues with them it is a concern......I love the media

Kangaroo

Reaction score
yentl911;2316809 said:
looks good to me..............as BAZ says above, I guess the fact that the Bengals took the G-Men to OT was no big deal but when we have issues with them it is a concern......I love the media

It is when you have back to back sub par games at home

MONT17

Reaction score
The giants bengals game doesn't mean much when they respond to a poor performance with 44 point beat down and remain unbeaten! It was the Bengals Super Bowl! So unless u think the winless Bengals have the mentality to get up for 2 games in a row its an insult! The Bengals can't even run a hot route or stop a 4th down sweep! Enough already with Giants/bengals OT game

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
At this point, I don't care what the mediots have to say. I just want our team to progressively play better each week and hopefully by week 17 have all groups clicking.

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
Dang, Dallas should have scheduled Motlow State and gone for two while being up 50. :rolleyes:

These polls are a joke, and they mean nothing, just like the meidiots at ESPN mean nothing and the DMN and the FWST.

Who cares if you didn't like Dallas winning by nine points. You pencil neck geeks don't know Jack or Jill.

Pottsville Maroons

Reaction score
Paniolo22;2316884 said:
At this point, I don't care what the mediots have to say. I just want our team to progressively play better each week and hopefully by week 17 have all groups clicking.

amen.

DEZBRYANT x88x

Caps8Cowboys41
Reaction score
i Do Not Understand That Espn Bull$^&*...

***??
why Are They Pickin On Us!!

sorry For The Caps

zeroburrito

Reaction score
top 5 is good. why is everyone so pissed? we're the second best team that isn't undefeated. this is exactly how his rankings are too. amazing season so far 4-1 with 2 more games we should win coming up.

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
ESPN is treating us better than Fox Sports. They have us 6th and falling!!!

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
yentl911;2316809 said:

Even with the Giants' issues (such as their prima donna receiver), they are the defending champs. We're a team that hasn't won a playoff game in recent memory. They're going to get the benefit of the doubt, which is only fair.