News: ESPND: Sean Lee looking forward to Marinelli's D

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
He is very positive every offseason. Excited for the scheme. Definitely a media darling.

Like whats he going to say..

I hate my injures..

I dont play well for teams with the color blue in their uniforms..

Hes got a short career coming.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that bro, but not all of us are blessed with a great mother in law might I add that she is a hardcore Stealer fan and dated Mean Joe Green. If that post offended you that was by no means my intention

Well, at least you have a MIL who is a football fan, even though it's steelers, I bet there are some heated football discussions between you two, lol

Man, would love to see S. Lee play entire season, we certainly need his plays and leadership.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Yeah Sean is excited about the new D coach he is only going to play in 9-10 games of the new scheme but he is excited non the less ( excuse my attitude wife just told me my mother in law is staying with us for a week)
Dang, did you not have any say in the matter? Are you the Jason Garrett of the marriage?

:)

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
If Sean would have played the whole season he would have been a shoe in for dpoy. He lead the league w 90 tackles and 4 picks. He would have beat out luke kuechley. Hope sean can finally be healthy for 2014

There is no way he would have on the statistically worst defense in team in history and worst in the league. It was pretty bad with him on the field as well.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
you can buy a ferrari and show off to your friends, but it wont do you any good if its in the garage all the time.

Agreed. He is so very good when he plays and it is almost like death and taxes, something happens to him. And it disrupts what we do defensively in a big way.

If the Cowboys were smart, they would have an able bodied backup in mind during the draft. I would not even mind if it was fairly early. In a way, it would almost have to be since the middle LB class in this draft goes perhaps five deep at most. Mosley would be excellent but long gone I would suppose.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
He's a bum, cut him now before it's too late.

And we should cut Witten too before he declines and just find a new all pro tight end on a tight end tree cuz that's where they grow.

Tyron Smith? Got abused at the pro bowl. Sign of things to come, should let him walk in free agency and find another guy who gives up 1 sack in 16 games because again, you can find them everywhere. Just like it was so easy to find defensive line talent when guys got hurt last year, right?

rockj7

Reaction score
Dang, did you not have any say in the matter? Are you the Jason Garrett of the marriage?

:)

She maybe the GM but the big difference is I go to the Superbowl on a nightly basses and win big ( read between the lines) their will be no 1 playoff win in 18 years for me again read between the lines lol

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Sean always says the right things, and he isn't prone to the fatalism that some of the older Cowboys are. Ware and Romo get on my last nerve with all the fatalism...not that they should care what I think. Just my own personal feelings.