ESPN's Ed Werder GOT OWNED!!!

Dallas22

Reaction score
OK guys, Cowboy Chris (Quarterback Coach on this site) is back again. We are here in Dallas for the Giants game and we were outside Valley Ranch taking pictures when who did we see... Ed Werder!!! Well, Cowboy Chris didn't let this opprotunity pass him by. He railed into him mercilessly during his LIVE interview at 6pm EST on ESPN. Of course, I was there recording with my digital camera (video recording) and boy, well, you just got to see it to believe it... it was great and ALL Werder Haters (isn't that ALL Dallas Cowboys fans?) will appriciate this 5:35 min piece of video. I will post this on YouTube as soon as possible and put the link in here...

... As always, GO COWBOYS!!!

[youtube]p31mlFmtbDY[/youtube]

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
I am awaiting this. Would have been hilarious if Werder just snapped and came after him :lmao2:

Mustache on the loose!!!

RoadRunner

Reaction score
Dallas22;2485221 said:
OK guys, Cowboy Chris (Quarterback Coach on this site) is back again. We are here in Dallas for the Giants game and we were outside Valley Ranch taking pictures when who did we see... Ed Werder!!! Well, Cowboy Chris didn't let this opprotunity pass him by. He railed into him mercilessly during his LIVE interview at 6pm EST on ESPN. Of course, I was there recording with my digital camera (video recording) and boy, well, you just got to see it to believe it... it was great and ALL Werder Haters (isn't that ALL Dallas Cowboys fans?) will appriciate this 5:35 min piece of video. I will post this on YouTube as soon as possible and put the link in here...

... As always, GO COWBOYS!!!

I'm getting my popcorn ready!

Dallas22

Reaction score
In the process of uploading onto YouTube as I write this... shouldn't be too much longer. Werder doesn't come over to us but one of his camera crew guys loses it and Werder demands to move to another location. Trust me, it's great... almost there.

Once again, Chris didn't curse or use any foul language but defenatly causes a huge distration for Werder. A lot of people on here jumped on Cowboys Chris after the St Louis but I am sure that everyone will be on his side on this one.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
Dallas22;2485242 said:
In the process of uploading onto YouTube as I write this... shouldn't be too much longer. Werder doesn't come over to us but one of his camera crew guys loses it and Werder demands to move to another location. Trust me, it's great... almost there.

Once again, Chris didn't curse or use any foul language but defenatly causes a huge distration for Werder. A lot of people on here jumped on Cowboys Chris after the St Louis but I am sure that everyone will be on his side on this one.

I hated that crazy dude yelling after that game but if he turns it on Werder- all is forgiven...LOL

Werder's "crewman/soul mate" that came over wasn't named bbgun was it?

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Dallas22;2485242 said:

Cool....I forgot about the St. Louis stuff. :laugh1:

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Dallas22;2485242 said:

oh that guy after the Rams game. I remember. Looking forward.

This week is great, isn't it?

CutMeMick

Reaction score
It's the media's fault.

Yeah, that's the ticket.

SHOOT THE MESSENGER!!!!!
:shoot3:

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
CutMeMick;2485258 said:
It's the media's fault.

Yeah, that's the ticket.

SHOOT THE MESSENGER!!!!!
:shoot3:

"Flat Earthers prevent journalist from doing his job." Another proud day for the ostrich squad.