ESPN's Latest Power Ratings 3/30

DFWJC

Reaction score
FWIW --I know these are just for entertainment

ESPN's latest Power Rating is out

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...-1-32-poll-plus-where-team-stands-free-agency
  1. Kansas City
  2. Baltimore
  3. San Francisco
  4. New Orleans
  5. Green Bay
  6. Seattle
  7. Tennessee
  8. Minnesota
  9. Buffalo
  10. Tampa Bay
  11. Dallas Three words: Hold that line. The Cowboys' top goal was to keep quarterback Dak Prescott and wide receiver Amari Cooper, and they did that with the exclusive franchise tag and a five-year contract, respectively. They have suffered some losses, such as Byron Jones, Randle Cobb, Robert Quinn, and the retired Travis Frederick, but they knew they could not pay big money to everyone. They added Gerald McCoy and kept Sean Lee, Anthony Brown, and Joe Looney-- which takes on added significance after Frederick's retirement -- but are they better now than last season's 8-8 finish? It's difficult to say yes, but there is the draft to consider. -
  12. Philadelphia
  13. New England
  14. Indianapolis
  15. Pittsburgh
  16. Houston
  17. LA Rams
  18. Atlanta
  19. Chicago
  20. Las Vegas
  21. Arizona
  22. Cleveland
  23. Denver
  24. Los Angles
  25. Miami
  26. NY Jets
  27. Carolina
  28. NY Giants
  29. Detroit
  30. Jacksonville
  31. Washinton
  32. Cincinnati

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Do not even give one crap about this kind of rating at this juncture of the off-season, much less the season except for me expressing this thought.

This is goober shiznozz looking for goobers to go cray over.

#feedthefrenzy

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
FWIW --I know these are just for entertainment

ESPN's latest Power Rating is out

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...-1-32-poll-plus-where-team-stands-free-agency
  1. Kansas City
  2. Baltimore
  3. San Francisco
  4. New Orleans
  5. Green Bay
  6. Seattle
  7. Tennessee
  8. Minnesota
  9. Buffalo
  10. Tampa Bay
  11. Dallas Three words: Hold that line. The Cowboys' top goal was to keep quarterback Dak Prescott and wide receiver Amari Cooper, and they did that with the exclusive franchise tag and a five-year contract, respectively. They have suffered some losses, such as Byron Jones, Randle Cobb, Robert Quinn, and the retired Travis Frederick, but they knew they could not pay big money to everyone. They added Gerald McCoy and kept Sean Lee, Anthony Brown, and Joe Looney-- which takes on added significance after Frederick's retirement -- but are they better now than last season's 8-8 finish? It's difficult to say yes, but there is the draft to consider. -
  12. Philadelphia
  13. New England
  14. Indianapolis
  15. Pittsburgh
  16. Houston
  17. LA Rams
  18. Atlanta
  19. Chicago
  20. Las Vegas
  21. Arizona
  22. Cleveland
  23. Denver
  24. Los Angles
  25. Miami
  26. NY Jets
  27. Carolina
  28. NY Giants
  29. Detroit
  30. Jacksonville
  31. Washinton
  32. Cincinnati
TB is my pick for biggest disappointment. Brady is not going to deliver.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Do not even give one crap about this kind of rating at this juncture of the off-season, much less the season except for me expressing this thought.

This is goober shiznozz looking for goobers to go cray over.

#feedthefrenzy
:laugh:
Like I said in the OP
Just offseason entertainment. Nothing more
F_W_I_W

Techsass

Reaction score
So we're expected to win our division. I wonder if they think Philly squeaks into the play-offs as a wildcard.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Tampa is getting way too much hype for signing Brady. Did anyone watch Brady last year? He wasn't even close to the Brady of old.

And your conclusion is that age was the reason Brady had a down year?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Tampa is getting way too much hype for signing Brady. Did anyone watch Brady last year? He wasn't even close to the Brady of old.
They look as Brady as a upgrade over Jameis and he is......but I'm not sure if Brady is going to be a upgrade over where he was last year. I think people are too in love with Evans and Godwin. Great receivers no doubt but Brady is not the guy I had in mind to run that offense.

kumizi

Reaction score
Their defense was top 10 in the second half of last year. I dont think people expect Brady to be a Pro Bowler. He just needs to not throw 30 picks for them to be in playoff contention.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
They look as Brady as a upgrade over Jameis and he is......but I'm not sure if Brady is going to be a upgrade over where he was last year. I think people are too in love with Evans and Godwin. Great receivers no doubt but Brady is not the guy I had in mind to run that offense.

Not sure you get better than Brady other say a Mahomes. From everything to leadership, accountability, confidence, and QBing, Brady is as good as it gets. IF they have an Oline that can keep Brady clean, then I see no reason why he cant do his thing.

They also have a great TE there. Whatever these other pass catchers were with Winston, they will be better with Brady. And the turnovers will go from 30 to less than 10. Huge, huge upgrade from the horrid Winston. Who was about worst decision maker/leader that there is at the QB position.

I fully understand that the Brady hating section of America will disagree no matter what.