Evans, Hopkins, or OBJ

Szczepanik

Reaction score
Evans is overrated and an emotional baby on the field. Liability.

Give me D Hop who is an absolute monster still; he's been pro bowl worthy with Murray and the 2nd/3rd teamers...throwing him the ball

td4mvp2k

Reaction score
evans would be best but they shouldnt be giving up a 1st or 2nd

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
No brainer.

Evans.

OBJ? That head case? NO.

Hopkins? Has only played just over half the games the last 2 years. Not sure he can return to top form at age 30.

But I'm sure some will disagree, imagine that!

:laugh:

lwehlers

Reaction score
evans would be my choice. hopkins is overpaided. beckum is a cancer his last two teams could not wait to get rid of him.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
These morons that look at a few stats and think they know football. some of us play fantasy football every year in 3 or 4 leagues. And we watch all the games.
So how is calling people morons helpful? Oh, and playing fantasy football in multiple leagues makes someone all knowledgeable in football? Okay.

baltcowboy

Reaction score

Joe from Cowboys blog said the Cowboys are not interested in DHop and low balled OBJ. He believes the DHop stuff is media and fan motivated. Joe says the Cowboys might go after Cooks, Texans receiver if his price drops but they won’t give up high draft capital for any receiver. The big move that was rumored before the combine was the Cowboys trading for Gilmore. Finally he said the Cowboys don’t like the wide receivers in this draft. The Cowboys have some interest in DJ Chark or Hardmen if their price comes down.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The OP's three value themselves beyond our FO's willingness to pay what they demand. They're just unlikely to accept what our FO proposes.

Last edited:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
So how is calling people morons helpful? Oh, and playing fantasy football in multiple leagues makes someone all knowledgeable in football? Okay.
Yes it absolutely does. Players, teams, defenses, schemes, olines personnel.

i see you don’t play. No surprise there.