Twitter: Everson Griffen going back to a "three-point stance" this week

blueblood70

Reaction score
Garrett was the HC so it's ultimately his responsibility. What the HC says, or doesn't say, goes.
No it doesnt he didnt meddle in the defense Richard and Marinelli had full control..

good try more passing blame ion Garett and hes gone and this group of players are still starting games slow making mistakes etc etc when you start realizing that players were far more to blame then Garett , you will be able to let it go..hes gone..

cern

Reaction score
What i like best is that players can speak up and they are heard. Communication is critical. No "my way or the highway"garbage. Coaching matters.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
No it doesnt he didnt meddle in the defense Richard and Marinelli had full control..

good try more passing blame ion Garett and hes gone and this group of players are still starting games slow making mistakes etc etc when you start realizing that players were far more to blame then Garett , you will be able to let it go..hes gone..
whatever dude.

Praxit

Reaction score
....the point is, it wont matter to Dlaw. The guy can get into a 8 point stance and still be selling shoes.

Ring Leader

Reaction score
Why would announcing your intentions to change your stance in advance be helpful. Just do it so Seattle isn't prepared for it.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
What Nolan may have been trying to do is based on the principles of the 3-4. Keep the offence guessing on where the pressure is coming from.

Having linemen bail and drop in to coverage is hard from a three point stance. Basically you are declaring yourself. Rushing the QB or playing the run, but you won't be dropping back.

Majic

Reaction score
When EG and DL have been in 2 point stance how often has that been in a 3-4 look? I thought it was more in a nickel situation?

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Adjustments? What are those?
It's when 'Ol Jed switches from his guzzling cup, with his initials, to a reg-lr 'ol guzzlin' cup and then eventually......... straight out of the bottle.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Never said that, quite the opposite. But you, and others like you, think the suck from the top all the way down to the fricken water boy.
Simply not true. I am consistently positive on a few things. Dak. Love the rookies. Love the new HC. Love the WRs. To name a few. Pay better attention.

Daillest88

Reaction score
So far haven’t liked the Nolan hire much. But making adjustments.... WHAT ARE THOSE?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Simply not true. I am consistently positive on a few things. Dak. Love the rookies. Love the new HC. Love the WRs. To name a few. Pay better attention.
I have been. Thats why I said what I said.

Big_D

Reaction score
I think you're quicker out of a 3 point stance. You watch this D line and it doesn't look like anyone is really flying off the ball.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Nolan making some adjustments.

Obvious for both players. We'll see if McCarthy lives up to the "fit the scheme to the players".
Cowboys DE DeMarcus Lawrence not at practice today. But given Griffen's comments, it'd be fair to expect Lawrence to revert more to the 3-point stance as well.​

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I think you're quicker out of a 3 point stance. You watch this D line and it doesn't look like anyone is really flying off the ball.

3-point stance is quicker, better bend, better leverage. 2 point stances are for pass rushers w/o training in a 3 point stance.