Video: Every Dez Bryant Incompletion from 17

BHendri5

Reaction score
Thank You!!!! Thank You!!!! thank You!!!! I have been explaining this too idiots!! all season long even now that the season is over, relatives good friends, co workers, haters etc. I call them idiots to their face, and I love most of the people to life, and I apologize to them but they believe they have football knowledge and they clearly are lacking. Dak is terrible with his accuracy, we have a very good receiving corp, we do not need to get any receivers in the draft, fix Dak's accuracy speed up his reading of defenses, footwork, and fix the OL and the DL draft another LB or two that lives in the film room like Lee draft a starting safety because we have very good CBs all over this team, tell our OC and DC to get their acts together or pack their bags, and draft the kind of depth that can actually start in the NFL. But mainly if we cannot do that stuff in this draft get Dak and his receivers on the same page (chemistry), the OC and the HC (whom I love and do not want replaced) to put his foot down when the OC and the DC are not holding up their ends.
Dez does not need to be traded, cut , or released and he does not need to take a pay cut, he needs to be given an increase if anything. I love Dak but he is horrible when it comes to our passing game. I said in 2016 and I said it all last season we missed our chance to win the SB by not putting Romo back in as the starter when he became healthy in 2016 and winning it again this season by letting Romo come back as the starter. I believe I was the only person that kept saying put Romo back in Dak was not going to get us to the SB in 16, but Romo would have.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
Thank You!!!! Thank You!!!! thank You!!!! I have been explaining this too idiots!! all season long even now that the season is over, relatives good friends, co workers, haters etc. I call them idiots to their face, and I love most of the people to life, and I apologize to them but they believe they have football knowledge and they clearly are lacking. Dak is terrible with his accuracy, we have a very good receiving corp, we do not need to get any receivers in the draft, fix Dak's accuracy speed up his reading of defenses, footwork, and fix the OL and the DL draft another LB or two that lives in the film room like Lee draft a starting safety because we have very good CBs all over this team, tell our OC and DC to get their acts together or pack their bags, and draft the kind of depth that can actually start in the NFL. But mainly if we cannot do that stuff in this draft get Dak and his receivers on the same page (chemistry), the OC and the HC (whom I love and do not want replaced) to put his foot down when the OC and the DC are not holding up their ends.
Dez does not need to be traded, cut , or released and he does not need to take a pay cut, he needs to be given an increase if anything. I love Dak but he is horrible when it comes to our passing game. I said in 2016 and I said it all last season we missed our chance to win the SB by not putting Romo back in as the starter when he became healthy in 2016 and winning it again this season by letting Romo come back as the starter. I believe I was the only person that kept saying put Romo back in Dak was not going to get us to the SB in 16, but Romo would have.
Man shut up. Romo was done physically so sit your azz down with the nonsense. You can rag on Dak, but enough Romo talk. Imagine him getting hit by Clay Matthews in the playoff game :rolleyes:

Donut

Reaction score
I give up (and not just because of this video). As much as I have tried to convince myself that Dak is the man I was wrong. He just aint got no ball control. And as a pitcher most of my life who knocked out a few moose in the stands I can tell you that you either have it or you don't. Dak is a great guy, great leader, and a pretty damn good QB but he is a bus driver. We can win with him as long as we can run the ball with regular success but it aint happening with his arm. Folks we need to draft some QB competition THIS YEAR.

That Rush dude is terrible. He moves like a 70 year old man and has a noodle for an arm.

Very sad situation. Can't win because Jethro is an idiot, Garrett is in completely over his head, and now we have a QB problem. Jeez. Only way this team is winning playoffs is with a wicked running game and a lock down defense. We suck I quit.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
I give up (and not just because of this video). As much as I have tried to convince myself that Dak is the man I was wrong. He just aint got no ball control. And as a pitcher most of my life who knocked out a few moose in the stands I can tell you that you either have it or you don't. Dak is a great guy, great leader, and a pretty damn good QB but he is a bus driver. We can win with him as long as we can run the ball with regular success but it aint happening with his arm. Folks we need to draft some QB competition THIS YEAR.

That Rush dude is terrible. He moves like a 70 year old man and has a noodle for an arm.

Very sad situation. Can't win because Jethro is an idiot, Garrett is in completely over his head, and now we have a QB problem. Jeez. Only way this team is winning playoffs is with a wicked running game and a lock down defense. We suck I quit.
But people want a wr round 1. Lol I don’t think Dak is as bad as some think but I’m smart enough to know he doesn’t need a wr in round 1. Get him a defense

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I watched 6.5 minutes of the video and saw exactly what I expected to see...both players being the issue.

Obviously Dak struggled with his accuracy and needs to improve. Since this is a “it’s not Dez’s fault, it’s Dak’s fault” video I will focus on Dez

In the first 6.5 minutes of the game I counted 11 balls a WR of Dez’s caliber and salary should be able to make. I am sorry but those aren’t on the QB.
Dez earned a huge contract catching imperfectly thrown balls and winning physical battles with DBs and now all of sudden a ball slightly behind him or thrown low are considered “uncatchable” for him? If this is truly the case, then he should be cut for that one fact alone because he wouldn’t deserve a huge payday if he requires perfectly thrown balls in order to catch it.

The video is also a little funny in that to highlight Dak being the problem he throws in highlights of targets to other receivers. For example, the interception against the Rams bounced off Twill.

If the excuse for Dez is “all receivers drop passes” then then apply the same logic to Dak...”all QBs thrown inaccurate passes”. I don’t make excuses, Dak and Dez both need to improve.

Last edited:

Donut

Reaction score
They need to let Dez play. He needs to be doing other things and I don't care what his salary is or who is scared about him getting hurt. He needs to be returning punts and kickoffs as well as dropping passes. Let him play. We let Deion and Pittsburg lets Brown play. ***. Who cares if he gets hurt - next man up. I hate these scared *** idiots running this team. Is Jimmy Johnson available? Dez is a playmaker but needs to be more involved. If he's a problem on the sideline then put his *** in the game - pretty simple.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
His accuracy is just fine with every other receiver:

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/fivethi...rescott-should-start-ignoring-dez-bryant/amp/

Bryant is done. Romo is done. Please move on.

That article compares nothing. Unless Dak is throwing to players on other teams...oh, wait, he does, when he floats a pass 10 yards over Dez's head to get intercepted but yet people blame Dez for it.

That chart has other teams WR's. Where are the stats to his own WR's? Beasley had drops, others had drops. Dak was the issue as much, if not more than Dez.
Tell Witten to run a dang route past the 1st down marker when much needed.

4lifecowboy

Reaction score

Agree with the majority of your post with the assessment of Rush being the only exception. Unproven is a better adjective

Jenky

Reaction score
Agree with the majority of your post with the assessment of Rush being the only exception. Unproven is a better adjective

Should have played Rush more this season. There were games resulting in blow outs and the last game he got no playing time. Horrendous coaching decisions if you ask me.