Every int thrown by Dak in 2017

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
LOL........if Romo came out of retirement? Enough said. Your hero quit because he knew he was done. Stop crying about it and move on. Nobody is still crying about Staubach or Aikman.
It was sarcasm dummy.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
I'm not upset in the least, just offering my perspective and that of WR's I've been around in my lifetime. Some moron, self righteous internet tool has zero effect on my emotions.
Seriously. None. Now run along and be condescending to someone else. I really don't care to attempt a polite convo with you any longer. It's always the same snot nosed BS from you.
Why even respond to my posts in the first place? To crap on Dak some more?
Exactly. You have no argument. Never did.

You have not attempted a conversation, because you keep spouting nonsense and can't address what's presented.

I responded to your comments because I was trying to discuss the topic of this thread. You might try it sometime.

I repeatedly asked you how any of your ramblings applied to the plays in this thread and you have repeatedly tried to deflect and avoid the subject. Why do you post at all? Troll?
:popcorn::muttley:

DFWJC

Reaction score
In Ben's first two seasons the Steelers ranked 1st in the NFL in rushing attempts, and 32nd in the NFL in pass attempts.

Decent player to compare Dak to since they were both drafted to a team committed to the running game. The Cowboys ranked 2nd in rush attempts in 2016, and 30th in pass attempts. last year they ranked 5th in rush attempts and 29 in pass attempts.
Ben had a way better defense coming in. So that helped him further.

I'm not saying you are actually doing this, so don't get me wrong..... but looking at the actual players, I can't imagine any QB guru or coach (or even knowledgeable fan) would ever compare the two players overall. They're so very different.
Doesn't mean both can't be successful in their own way.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Just an FYI, there's 11 other videos that could be put together showing starting QBs with 13 or more INTs. 4 of them were in the playoffs.
Yep. Team game!

One playoff QB similar statically in 2017 was Blake Bortles

Bortles
3687 yards, 21 TDs, 13 ints, 7.05 ypa, 84.9 QB rating

Prescott
3324 yards, 22 TDs, 13 ints, 6.87 ypa, 86.6 QB rating

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Even had Butler magically stopped the ball would have been behind him.

The ball was thrown right to where Butler would have been if he had stopped and come back to the ball instead of curling back around to the outside.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
I’m not really sure why people go through so much effort to dissect things to this level. All QBs have some INTs as the result of being hit while throwing it, or it rebounding off a receiver’s hands. This isn’t a phenomenon that is exclusive to Dak.

It happened to Dak more often than any other quarterback last season. The majority of quarterbacks had one or two of those last season. Dak had eight. Matt Ryan (6) was the only other quarterback with more than five, and only three other guys (Newton, Kizer and Cousins) had more than three.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
It happened to Dak more often than any other quarterback last season. The majority of quarterbacks had one or two of those last season. Dak had eight. Matt Ryan (6) was the only other quarterback with more than five, and only three other guys (Newton, Kizer and Cousins) had more than three.

Where do you get eight? Just watching the ints, there are 7 that do not involve him being hit or the ball being deflected. That leaves 6.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Bro you just said you can't wait for him to show us he's a average bus driver lol...just so you can be "right".
And how is that hoping be fails?

I know hes an average bus driver, and am tired of folks on here acting like hes some mvp candidate/top 5 QB. Hes the 5th best qb in this division right now.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
And how is that hoping be fails?

I know hes an average bus driver, and am tired of folks on here acting like hes some mvp candidate/top 5 QB. Hes the 5th best qb in this division right now.
So taking the exact opposite unrealistic view makes sense? Pfft.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
the sensitivity is so funny in here. i could care more if someone loves or hates dak, but i don't. It's funny reading the sensitive people response when somebody posts something negative or almost negative of Dak.

more please.