Every year improvements of players we hear in camp

erod

Reaction score
I could do this about a lot of players, but I'll pick on Dak since he's the talk of the week.

"Best shape of my life"

"Slimmed down"

"More zip on his passes this year"

"Better understanding of defensive coverages"

Yada, yada, yada.

Did anyone see any evidence of any of that?

He looked like the same, stiff, erratic, shotput throwing Dak we've seen for years. There was no extra "zip" on the ball, and he plodded around like he always does.

The Cowboys are so much talk and hype about their players with so little proof in the pudding.

This franchise grows more tiresome by the day.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Happens every year and most people fall for it. They don't realize they everyone is going up against soft, heartless player running an antiquated scheme.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS: Cowboys writer said there weren't many touchdowns in camp. I don't believe anything well I never did that's why I'm so negative! What is there to believe, you have to take this team one game at a time

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The Cowboys are so much talk and hype about their players with so little proof in the pudding.

It's like watching Hard Knocks, all year, every year. They're a reality show more than a football team.

They don't win anything, or even come close to winning anything, yet they're featured on every talk show for reasons having nothing to do with winning.

That they're still pulling that after 3 playoff wins in 26 years says a lot about their marketing skills. Says a lot about their football skills too, unfortunately.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Every year hearing that "zeke is in best shape of his life" is kinda old at this point.

I guess you gotta have something to talk about

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I could do this about a lot of players, but I'll pick on Dak since he's the talk of the week.

"Best shape of my life"

"Slimmed down"

Yada, yada, yada.

He looked like the same, stiff, erratic, shotput throwing Dak we've seen for years. There was no extra "zip" on the ball, and he plodded around like he always does.

Yep talk is cheap.
We have the biggest talker as GM.
Agreed its beyond tiresome....

glimmerman

Reaction score

"Best shape of my life"

"Slimmed down"

Yada, yada, yada.

His WR were as lost as he looked. Was no reason not to run the ball and help him.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
"Best shape of my life"
"Slimmed down"
Yada, yada, yada.
Was thinking the exact same Erod. Which lead me to make this meme.
:lmao:

doomsday808

Reaction score
The subject is usually about a player who recently received a big contract. Lawrence, Zeke, Dak etc... Formula for Jerry to get you hyped for the upcoming season. "Snake oil"