Everyone hating on Dak? What's your plan "B"?

Syron

Reaction score
We played this game a few weeks ago. Whatever we say, the fanboys will argue against for one reason or another. This conversation exists in a vaccine.

If they wanted to move on, they could. Being stuck in the mud is no way to live.

Surfguy

Reaction score
R.04207bd06f331702ab4bd93dd559fcd1

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
The hate is misdirected. Dak is just the latest by-product of an incompetent front office that, sadly, isn't going anywhere.

:hammer:......the day the idea of giving Dak 40 million was brought up...and the tools around here pushing that was a great idea....I knew this day was coming. I guess I really shouldn't be shocked with todays results.
It's always been a circus.....It will always be a circus....as long as the Jones clan is cutting the checks...and making the decisions.

FiveSuperBowls

Reaction score
This has been Dallas long before Dak was here. So what's your Dak solution then? @0 years, No Dak. Same or far worse endings. Here's your chance. And don't say Rush. Because then we will know you're just a tool. My solution? Hire a real coach and go from there. Let the new coach hire his own staff also. Not a Jerry Jones next favorite feel good friend.
You make a good point, when MM drafts Dinucci, that should tell you a lot.

visionary

Reaction score
This has been Dallas long before Dak was here. So what's your Dak solution then? @0 years, No Dak. Same or far worse endings. Here's your chance. And don't say Rush. Because then we will know you're just a tool. My solution? Hire a real coach and go from there. Let the new coach hire his own staff also. Not a Jerry Jones next favorite feel good friend.

there is no solution to Dak

he is who he is

get used to one and done fir at least 2 more years

he is a great company man so he might get resigned

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Strong o-line with a strong run game. They are stuck with Dak there is no plan B at QB. They need to have the running game going storing to off set all of Dak’s weaknesses.

Loso86

Reaction score
Just because he's been better then what we had DOES NOT exempt him for most of the blame. He has a BIG factor in this loss

FiveSuperBowls

Reaction score
Draft a QB, but please not in the 7th and not friends with MM.

thisisepic

One and Done
Reaction score
Ill take an OC and QB coach that have actually worked with NFL QBs in the past and can challenge Dak to be a better player. Draft a couple offensive lineman and fire 52. Dak is our guy because of the contract, we just need to make him better with coaching.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Simple.

We're stuck for the next 3 years with Dak. It's year 6. He is what he is and he is not getting any better.

Use these next 3 years to blow it up, rebuild, and have a solid foundation ready for the next QB.

The best contribution we can hope for from Dak going forward will be to leave the team better for next QB.

If he don't like it. Tough.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Dak is an average quarterback. Plan B is to develop our lines on both sides of the ball and get our running game back.