Everyone hating on Dak? What's your plan "B"?

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
This has been Dallas long before Dak was here. So what's your Dak solution then? @0 years, No Dak. Same or far worse endings. Here's your chance. And don't say Rush. Because then we will know you're just a tool. My solution? Hire a real coach and go from there. Let the new coach hire his own staff also. Not a Jerry Jones next favorite feel good friend.

There is no plan B, only pain from here on it. The window for DAK and Cowboys has closed....DAK contract will now cause a domino affect on the salary cap.....cap casualties could include DLAW, Gallup, Tony Pollard, Dalton Shultz, Randy Gregory, Cedrick Wilson, Javon Kearse, Keanu Neal, and others... Plan B there is no plan B...

visionary

Reaction score
He played poorly I don't know if it scared or what if you say so.

he’s scared of throwing picks because he doesn’t read defences well and so he throws laterals or really deep. He only throws the intermediate route when the WR is already open which is why our WRs run come backs or curls and not a lot of go routes

he seriously limits the offense and we paid him like an elite QB

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
he’s scared of throwing picks because he doesn’t read defences well and so he throws laterals or really deep. He only throws the intermediate route when the WR is already open which is why our WRs run come backs or curls and not a lot of go routes

he seriously limits the offense and we paid him like an elite QB
Aye that's your opinion I've seen the guy play at a high level especially earlier in this season.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
This has been Dallas long before Dak was here. So what's your Dak solution then? @0 years, No Dak. Same or far worse endings. Here's your chance. And don't say Rush. Because then we will know you're just a tool. My solution? Hire a real coach and go from there. Let the new coach hire his own staff also. Not a Jerry Jones next favorite feel good friend.

Anger.
The player, bloke.

Kingofholland

Reaction score

Dak is the guy and is plan A and B the next 2 years. What do they need? Better protection, better coaching, more consistent run game.

75boyz

Reaction score
Draft one and get rid of him.

Hes regressed, big time

Scared to throw unless a guy is WIDE OPEN, and he's even missing those guys too often.

He made 1 , ONE , NFL throw tonight of significance into a tight window.
We've been hoodwinked

THIS

perrykemp

Reaction score
I don't know what the issue is with the run game...this team has no identity and it pisses me off.

Zeke is done. Next year is his 7th in the league and he is a big back. All signs point towards a continued decline.

Smith22

Reaction score
Stuck with him for now. He will continue to feast on our crap division and weaker teams while struggling with upper tier teams.

My question is, why does this team draw soooooo many flags regardless of the coaching staff. Never seen a franchise so willing to always shoot themselves in the foot.

Smith22

Reaction score
Too soon for this response. Dak has to sit in the mess he created. I am not a Dak hater or lover...but I laugh at everyone on this site who try to convince me Dak is better than Romo. I don't want to hear anything about stats. I don't want to hear anything about 50 point games. Both the Eagles and the Giants went to the Super Bowl during Romo's tenure in Dallas. Dak (as he should) and Dallas have taken advantage of a TERRIBLE NFC East. It makes for exciting regular seasons. Jerry gets to sell a lot of jerseys, popcorn, beer and hot dogs. But his ceiling is glaring. So Plan B? It's a lot more complicated that that. They need 2 new OL. They need 2 new LBs. They need a physical WR. They need a deep threat WR. They need a TE who can block and catch. They need a DE. They need a detailed oriented head coach who will instill discipline in this team. They need a head coach with better clock management. They need a kicker who can make extra points and mid range FGs at a higher level. Anyone that looks at us as a #3 seed and hypothesize that we are just 1 more regular season win away from being the 1 seed and a smooth path to the Super Bowl...really does not understand what they are watching.
Slam dunk. I agree.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Are you saying dak isn’t to blame? For all of Jerry’s multitude of faults, he wasn’t out in the field today. It was Daks day to stand up and earn that 40 million dollar payday and he failed.
I'm saying when you have a situation where everyone plays bad....when the coaches coach poorly....when you have 14 penalties? I personally think its bigger than one player........sounds like a poor structure and poor culture.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Zeke is done. Next year is his 7th in the league and he is a big back. All signs point towards a continued decline.
Its crazy because I still think he runs hard and punishes defenders......the production just has to get better which should come with lowering his snaps and raising Pollard but they don't seem to want to for some reason.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
There is no plan B. The insane contract Jones gave Hack Prescott means the Cowboys are stuck with him for 2 more years.

And you can have plan B, C, D, all the way to Z and beyond if it tickles your fancy. None of it's going to matter as long as that old fool is running the organization.

dsouth234

Reaction score
I'm saying when you have a situation where everyone plays bad....when the coaches coach poorly....when you have 14 penalties? I personally think its bigger than one player........sounds like a poor structure and poor culture.
I’m no Jerry apologist but he gives these players everything they ask for and they let him down every year. At some point these players need to be held accountable for their ****** play.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I’m no Jerry apologist but he gives these players everything they ask for and they let him down every year. At some point these players need to be held accountable for their ****** play.
Yeah but I mean how many players is it now? Are all the players letting him down or is it Jerry? At some point we have to come to the realization that this team has stunk for 25+ years and Jerry is the one guy that has been here for all of it. We can't blame Diggs and Dak for what happened 10 years ago or 20 years ago.

vig454

Reaction score
We need a running game to take the pressure off our delicate flower of a QB.