Everything open, no more mask mandate in Texas

Discussion in 'Coronavirus Zone' started by Ghost12, Mar 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InTheZone

InTheZone Well-Known Member

7,157 Messages
    6,670 Likes Received
    the idea behind the masks was never about their inability to protect the wearer, but to contain or redirect fluids away from were you're directly looking. Too many get the idea that a basic cloth mask filters and protects the wearer. I'm more inclined to believe that just being around less people and possibly having more sanitized conditions helped with not getting sick. Just some friendly advice.

2. InTheZone

7,157 Messages
    6,670 Likes Received
    Most sane individuals will agree California is full of weirdos and I don't mean a small group in that state. Those people would be a lot less miserable if they simply unglued themselves from social media and the news on tv.

3. InTheZone

7,157 Messages
    6,670 Likes Received
    I posted another thread regarding the vaccine. Numbers were on a rapid decline PRIOR to the vaccine being able to do its job in the prime of winter. So the fact that it was nearly gone (compared to constant reported record highs) plus having a vaccine introduced should have people less worried and more excited. Don't stay down, be positive.

4. PTBarnum

PTBarnum Member

13 Messages
    24 Likes Received
    GOD bless Texas!! I'm stuck in King Cuomo's Kingdom.

5. Aviano90

Aviano90 Go Seahawks!!!

13,244 Messages
    19,055 Likes Received
    Yes!!! We get to start living again instead of just existing.

cml750, Robbieac and Ghost12 like this.
  6. Hennessy_King

Hennessy_King Well-Known Member

12,288 Messages
    18,713 Likes Received
    After he and his family got the vaccine, nice. Texas statistically has one of the lowest % of population vaccinated. Texas is becoming the 2nd florida. Good luck down there

ActualCowboysFan and rocyaice like this.
  7. CalPolyTechnique

CalPolyTechnique Well-Known Member

17,351 Messages
    26,445 Likes Received
    Most deranged folks would share that take.

8. Ghost12

Ghost12 Well-Known Member

1,570 Messages
    1,592 Likes Received
    I'm sure you hear it quite often as I have noticed people need to correct you regularly.

Meanwhile, I noticed you haven't actually disagreed[/i with anything I called fact..... perhaps that's because you know what I said was 100% accurate....

cml750 and Robbieac like this.
  9. Ghost12

1,570 Messages
    1,592 Likes Received
    Is that supposed to be a bad thing? Texas and Florida are smack dab in the middle of the country statistically in deaths per capita at 24 and 26 respectively. Perhaps you would prefer it more in New Jersey or New York (#1 and #2 in deaths per capita)...?

Or how about Massachusetts? They shut so much stuff down that they skyrocketed to the worst unemployment rate in the nation for a while last summer. And what did they get in return? They are #4 in deaths per capita.

cml750, Jammer and Robbieac like this.
  10. CalPolyTechnique

CalPolyTechnique Well-Known Member

17,351 Messages
    26,445 Likes Received
    Lol, what the hell are you blathering about?

I know you’re an uneducated hack with an opinion and internet access.

Of course because you’re a hack you don’t look at the underlying reasons why he was obstructed from being fully transparent. The hyper criticism is rich.

Please brave freedom warrior commit to me that you’ll continue go unmasked.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2021
  11. rocyaice

rocyaice Well-Known Member

42,352 Messages
    35,170 Likes Received
    We’re doomed......

Hennessy_King likes this.
  12. Aviano90

Aviano90 Go Seahawks!!!

13,244 Messages
    19,055 Likes Received
    Fauci is a BS’er. He has given science a bad name. Science has become almost as disgraced of a profession as the media. If Married...with Children were to be remade today, Al Bundy would either be a reporter or a scientist.

cml750, Streetwise, Ghost12 and 2 others like this.
  13. Hennessy_King

Hennessy_King Well-Known Member

12,288 Messages
    18,713 Likes Received
    Nj and NY got hit first with no way to combat it and learned numerous ways to treat the virus through nj and ny trial and error. We got it first when it came from europe. A lot of.ppl died initially from micro arteries getting clogged due to covid and ppl were dropping dead. Thats why a lot of covid patients get put on blood thinners.

Maybe thats why we take it more serious

ActualCowboysFan and rocyaice like this.
  14. Robbieac

Robbieac Well-Known Member

3,096 Messages
    1,794 Likes Received
    Keep politics out of here. You should be banned for this.

cml750, Ghost12 and kskboys like this.
  15. PTBarnum

PTBarnum Member

13 Messages
    24 Likes Received
    cml750 and Ghost12 like this.
  16. Ghost12

1,570 Messages
    1,592 Likes Received
    What am I talking about? Well I only said it twice so I’m not surprised your feeble mind still can’t understand. Here it comes for a 3rd time:

FACT =====> Fauci has been incredibly inconsistent on this since day 1. That's on him, despite your pathetic attempt to blame other people for his statements. If his mistakes were all made in good faith I could forgive that (even though we both know you would never forgive an honest mistake made in good faith made by certain people on this board) but the man admitted being deliberately deceptive to the American people. <===== FACT

The above statement is 100% true and you know it. All your personal attacks and sad attempts at misdirection do nothing to change that.

cml750 likes this.
  17. LACowboysFan1

LACowboysFan1 Well-Known Member

6,952 Messages
    4,183 Likes Received
    Okay, second Phizer shot yesterday 11:40 a.m..

This morning, sore arm (same as first shot). Also a bit of body aches, maybe a bit of fever (didn't check it, if I have one it's like 99.2 or such).

Couple of acetaminophen took care of that. Will see how it goes the next couple of days, keeping my fingers crossed....

Aven8, CouchCoach and Hennessy_King like this.
  18. Streetwise

Streetwise Taco Engineer

15,008 Messages
    16,074 Likes Received
  19. Streetwise

Streetwise Taco Engineer

15,008 Messages
    16,074 Likes Received
    Married w/ children would trigger too many people and get cancelled. People can't even handle a plastic potato.

20. LACowboysFan1

LACowboysFan1 Well-Known Member

6,952 Messages
    4,183 Likes Received
    With the ease of travel these days, how could you tell?

My 30 year old son got sick last December, doc said he had flu symptoms but the flu test came out negative. And we live in Louisiana.

There are Asian people here, college students and staff, maybe they brought it here?

We'll probably never know for sure...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.