Everything open, no more mask mandate in Texas

Discussion in 'Coronavirus Zone' started by Ghost12, Mar 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aviano90

Aviano90 Go Seahawks!!!

13,242 Messages
    19,054 Likes Received
    Yep, except it would have happened much faster and we would have reached herd immunity already.

2. Flamma

Flamma Well-Known Member

9,521 Messages
    8,233 Likes Received
    With the current rules in place of no large gatherings, I don't think it would have made much of a difference. Besides, people don't always wear a mask when they should, only when they have to. When I go over my friends house, and several others are there as well, we don't wear masks. But if someone goes out to get something from the store, they wear the mask. Carpoolers that work together in company trucks wear masks. Carpooling to and from work they do not. So no, I do not believe this mask mandate has done much.

kskboys likes this.
  3. CalPolyTechnique

CalPolyTechnique Well-Known Member

17,286 Messages
    26,341 Likes Received
    That’s what I thought...all bluster.

You haven’t actually tried substantiating your claim to even refute it.

This is why our country is circling the drain. We’ve got half the population that can’t even put together a coherent argument, let alone understand one, so they believe any nonsense they’re told.

4. Aviano90

Aviano90 Go Seahawks!!!

13,242 Messages
    19,054 Likes Received
    Wow. You have at least identified the problem. Now when is your half of the country going to stop being morons believing everything you’re told? :lmao:

cml750, Vtwin, Ghost12 and 1 other person like this.
  5. CouchCoach

CouchCoach Moderator

28,911 Messages
    49,841 Likes Received
    Blessed are those that can discern fact from fiction and be the only ones to know the truth.

6. Aviano90

Aviano90 Go Seahawks!!!

13,242 Messages
    19,054 Likes Received
    Just amazes me. We have been given false information, sometimes on purpose and sometimes because there is a learning curve with the virus, but it is always one side that gets to claim they are right and the other side is always wrong. “Science” wasn’t allowed to be questioned when it smelled like BS and the people who didn’t buy into the crap that was being shoved down their throats were labeled uneducated fools and censored for spreading disinformation, even when they were ultimately proven right.

7. Ghost12

Ghost12 Well-Known Member

1,564 Messages
    1,591 Likes Received
    Actually I did, just not in a response to you.

Now stop being a textbook example of the failings of the American educational system.

cml750 and Vtwin like this.
  8. Ghost12

Ghost12 Well-Known Member

1,564 Messages
    1,591 Likes Received
    Even science is an inexact science.

One year ago the scientific community was so certain that Covid had natural transmission origins that anyone who dared challenge that claim was labeled an ignorant racist.

Now, one year later, we see more and more of those same scientists jumping off that ship and admitting that the lab origin theory is not only plausible, but some consider it to be the leading theory.

cml750 and Aviano90 like this.
  9. Quickdraw

Quickdraw Well-Known Member

835 Messages
    1,378 Likes Received
    Roughly 11,000 U.S. citizens have actually died as a direct result of "covid".

10. Quickdraw

Quickdraw Well-Known Member

835 Messages
    1,378 Likes Received
    Wrong. This it's the actual number: 2,854,838

11. DanteEXT

DanteEXT Well-Known Member

3,406 Messages
    1,603 Likes Received
    And where did you get that number from for 2020? I got mine here.

12. DanteEXT

DanteEXT Well-Known Member

3,406 Messages
    1,603 Likes Received
    Oh, back to the only 6% of death had COVID as the sole cause listed on the death certificate and the rest had comorbidities listed with it crap. By the way 6% would be closer to 30k at this point. Sorry but if COVID causes secondary infections and/or exacerbates any existing conditions and you die that is still the result of being infected with the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Same with the flu. Wonder how many people actually die as a "direct result" of influenza? A few hundred? Maybe 1000?

ActualCowboysFan likes this.
  13. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt BP is not impressed with your post Admin

74,170 Messages
    30,423 Likes Received
    STOP THE PERSONAL ATTACKS AND LEAVE POLITICS OFF THE BOARD.

kskboys and LACowboysFan1 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.