Exactly 7 years ago on that December 2, 2016 day

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
7 years ago on that December 2, 2016, them Dallas Cowboys led by then rookies Dak Prescott and Ezekiel Elliott were on an 11 game win streak! Wow, how time flies. Dak, Zack Martin and Tyron Smith are the only players from this poster left on the Cowboys. Let's hope this year's Cowboys (currently at 9 - 3) can lead the team past the NFC Divisional Round of the playoffs.

:starspin:GO COWBOYS! :starspin:

Screenshot-20231202-141840-Facebook.jpg

Can you name all the players on this 2016 poster?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
7 years ago on that December 2, 2016, them Dallas Cowboys led by then rookies Dak Prescott and Ezekiel Elliott were on an 11 game win streak! Wow, how time flies. Dak, Zack Martin and Tyron Smith are the only players from this poster left on the Cowboys. Let's hope this year's Cowboys (currently at 9 - 3) can lead the team past the NFC Divisional Round of the playoffs.

Great picture bro, memories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Half of these posters on here weren't even born yet!!:cool:

plymkr

Reaction score

Wow, I remember this picture. I was so excited cuz I’m a big Star Wars fan. It’s like they combined my 2 favorite things into one. Time does fly.

DripTooHard

Reaction score
The season that Byron Jones destroyed with one blown play. He was dead to me after that.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Ya'll are so unoriginal lol

It's like an echo chamber with the "Eagles fan" talk lol

Be a leader and come up with new material, not just another follower.
So the word "hater" can no longer be used around here in order to protect y'all's feelings based on your incessant negative comments, but it's ok to label a supporter as a "follower"???